Jump to content

[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]


Guest adeii
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/29/2017 at 8:46 AM, degradatoome said:

2017.10.20?

Do anyone has changelog of this new version?

march build - LOS uses android sources 6.0.1_r77

june build - LOS uses android sources 6.0.1_r79

october build  - LOS uses android sources 6.0.1_r81

                      - Snap is retrieved

Edited by adeii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2017 at 3:31 AM, zetaperu said:

Someone knows the difference between
lineage-13.0-20171020-ported-u8833
and
lineage-13.0-20171020-odexed-u8833
?

1. initial october build got no working BT nor camera nor root.

2. since june build got working apps - bin, lib, xbin is used as base for porting october build to working rom - so that rom is ported. Some files are older, but rom works.

3. deodexed october build is fully working rom with working BT and Camera, rom is less in size, but installing is loooong and rom lags - but deodexed BT, Camera and services.jar are used for next repack.

4. odexed october build is initial october build repacked with deodexed BT, Camera, services.jar that work, all files are new :)

Edited by adeii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2017 at 2:44 PM, lunaticbrain said:

hi, i just got confused about rom files
i have Huawei G510 - 0010 Dual sim card
i test so many rom to support dual sim card and i see there is solution here
but your instruction is not usfull
pls help me 

need to flash all of them ?
and how to backup baseband or modem or radio file before flash the new one?
 

No, not all. Difference between u8951 and u8951d version is additional package that enable 2nd SIM slot, tested and made by madix-33.

Just use basic rom: lineage-13.0-2017****-u8951.zip (yes, you should got only 1st SIM works), and flash ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip (it is the same as u8951, so u8951 version is not made).

Now test phone call, you should be heard more the one minute. If that is OK, you could try lineage-13.0-2017****-u8951d.zip + ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip.

ONLY for DUAL-SIM phones:

Do you have these lines in /system/build.prop

ro.dual.sim.phone=true
persist.dsds.enabled=true

?

 

Edited by adeii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2017 at 5:32 PM, Carontes said:

I have a problem with the sd card. Rarely my phone detects it and when it does it reboots itslef. It also happens with RR. Is it only my problem or is it a "bug"?

it could be media_r and media_rw permission for sdcard - flash this file below. or could be "bin/vold" and "bin/vdc".

fixed: platform.xml

 

platform-flashable.zip

Edited by adeii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, adeii said:

No, not all. Difference between u8951 and u8951d version is additional package that enable 2nd SIM slot, tested and made by madix-33.

Just use basic rom: lineage-13.0-2017****-u8951.zip (yes, you should got only 1st SIM works), and flash ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip (it is the same as u8951, so u8951 version is not made).

Now test phone call, you should be heard more the one minute. If that is OK, you could try lineage-13.0-2017****-u8951d.zip + ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip.

 

Is there any bug for basic Rom that you suggest ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, adeii said:

Must be some bug in frameworks. Try to turn off / turn on screen and INSTALL wil be enabled.

Perfect, making the power off and on the button is enabled install ... now appears for certain applications installed the message 'Unfortunately, the application stopped' will there be any solution?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, adeii said:

it could be media_r and media_rw permission for sdcard - flash this file below. or could be "bin/vold" and "bin/vdc".

platform-flashable.zip

It's not a platform.xml problem. I was thinking the same, it could be a bin/vold problem.

P.S. You missed a sintax error in the file

	<permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_ALL_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" >
        <group gid="sdcard_r" />
        <group gid="sdcard_rw" />
        <group gid="sdcard_all" />
		<group gid="media_rw" />

you missed the last     </permission>

I hope you could fix this error, because as soon as I tried my SD after that zip it has been detected but my phone reboots immediately

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, zetaperu said:

Perfect, making the power off and on the button is enabled install ... now appears for certain applications installed the message 'Unfortunately, the application stopped' will there be any solution?

OK. What app do you try to install? From store or downloaded apk? Do you use original or patched/spoofed services.jar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Carontes said:

It's not a platform.xml problem. I was thinking the same, it could be a bin/vold problem.

P.S. You missed a sintax error in the file

	<permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_ALL_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" >
        <group gid="sdcard_r" />
        <group gid="sdcard_rw" />
        <group gid="sdcard_all" />
		<group gid="media_rw" />

you missed the last     </permission>

I hope you could fix this error, because as soon as I tried my SD after that zip it has been detected but my phone reboots immediately

Thank you for found error! Try one of these vold and platform (fixed).

aicp11-vold.zip

slim6-vold.zip

platform-flashable.zip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, lunaticbrain said:

Is there any bug for basic Rom that you suggest ?

if you can not be heard to other caller, problem is in rild and libril... and some other file.  That is only bug in "basic" rom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, adeii said:

OK. What app do you try to install? From store or downloaded apk? Do you use original or patched/spoofed services.jar?

It is a file downloaded from APKPure, where previously it was possible to install without problem in the ROM version of the month of june

Edited by zetaperu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2017 at 3:39 PM, zetaperu said:

It is a file downloaded from APKPure, where previously it was possible to install without problem in the ROM version of the month of june

I just installed APKPure 2.4.0 beta and got sudden reboot and bootloop :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AFTERMATH

Do not use october LineageOS anymore, there is nothing new (except security patches) or better then june LineageOS.

Use lineage-13.0-2017060x-UNOFFICIAL-u8xxx. There will be NOT more new builds. Sorry.

If you want to use microG, flash spoofed-LOS13-june-u8833 and NanoMod-microG-14.x. Some permissions, like Storage and Signature spoofing for Google Play Store, have to be manually enabled.

If you want Snap beside Camera2, flash this from mega.nz, I hope it works.

If otherside caller can not hear you, flash just ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.

If app updating make you problems: - remove odex part before update, or

                                                                 - uninstall and install new version or

                                                                 - install manually from downloaded apk and integrate it in system with LuckyPatcher/Link2SD/Apps2SD/etc...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, zetaperu said:

If there are no new compilations for this ROM, which one would you recommend now for Huawei Y300-0151 with Android 6.0.1?

As I can see here https://www.phonegg.com/compare/3146-3147-Huawei-Ascend-Y300-0100-vs-Huawei-Ascend-Y300-0151

Diff. is that Y300-0151 has additional 1900MHz band for UMTS i HSPA. So, your Y300-0151 is single SIM? I guess you can use

lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833 and also lineage-13.0-20170606-UNOFFICIAL-u8951 (almost the same).

But since this version of Y300 don't use european baseband, maybe you should change line: gsm.version.baseband=2030 of /system/build.prop to something else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, zetaperu said:

That's right, 1 SIM, which baseband would you recommend to change?

Since custom rom do not change /modem and /cust partition, you can try it without changes (leave it at 2030), if sim is not detected, try 1040.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zetaperu said:

Which is more stable:
lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833 or Broken-v4.9.1-u8833-6.0.1-noRoot-20171110.zip?
Why?

I guess LineageOS. If you try Broken, I suggest you Broken-v4.9.1-u8951-6.0.1-SU-Snap-20171118.zip (works on Y300 + no fuss about Magisk + has Snap app)

Edited by adeii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2018 at 2:20 AM, zetaperu said:

Does anyone know how to view all open applications from the central button of the mobile, in the June version u8833 does not allow it?

Do you mean - long press on HOME button does not show you Recent apps? Set option "recent" for home, long press in Buttons in Settings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.