Can't Install Mobdro App on My LG GT540. Help Please!

Guest Taylor654

Guest Taylor654

Hello, I heard about this app Mobdro on Independent.co.uk and I feel this is really a great app but the sad thing is I am not able to install this application on my LG GT540, any expert here who can help me here with this issue.

It's showing me the error: Third Party Installation not allowed. I never ever faced this issue when downloading Mobdro APK application from Google Play Store but as soon as I download any app outside Play Store, I get this error.

Any Android Expert Here? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Extra:

Mobdro Premium APK

Apps like Mobdro

Edited by Taylor654

Guest Divya

These are the days people are very crazy about streaming apps and they love to have it on their mobile phones, if you're are one of them then Mobdro is the best choice. It is the great application intend to provide wide access to online streams which are available right now. You can watch through any stream which loves you. 

Select your category and find the live streaming videos for you. You can make different quality according to your Internet speed. All quality are available. 

For PC us:arrow:ers, download the PC version using the Chromebook method which is very useful and you enjoy the large screen effects very easily.  

The official website is providing the information all about Mobdro app and you can follow Mobdro 2017 app Download and keep in touch wit it. You can find the latest mod app files and old version too. You can find the guide to install it on Smart TV's also. 

• 6 months later...
Guest ANDRU RUSSEL

Since long long ago time i am using mobdro application. that was good and it will work all devices with out any problem Now i don't know why It's not working on your phone. Better you can follow the best alternatives for mobdro app. Here you can find the best alternative applications is Terrarium TV for firestick.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hai dear,

i dont know why it's not working on mobile. Basically i am mobdro lover since long time.. frequently mobdro will update their versions. So better you can update mobdro latest versions.

If you not get again better you can go for alternatives.

Here of the best video recording app for you..

www.superlivepro.co

www.superlivepro.co/superlivepro-for-pc-windows-laptop-mac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...