ZTE Kis 3 ScatterFile ?

Guest KeHiNnY

Guest KeHiNnY

Hello,

I'm Algerian and not an english speaker so sorry for my english,

I bought two years ago a ZTE Kis 3 from swisscom in Switzerland. I never used the phone a lot until last September when I needed it. I was using CyanogenMod Android 5.1 the phone was working properly until it started to slowly defect because the volume buttons stopped working. Last week, several applications were spitting up. I donated reset the phone from the settings as I have often done. However the problem persisted and I made the mistake of suppressing the rom by recovery. The phone didn't turn on anymore and stayed on the boot but thanks to the adb I managed to restart it in recovery since the volume keys don't work anymore and I flashed the last version of lineageOs (android 7.1) for ZTE Kis 3 available on your site with the last corresponding gapps. But unfortunately from the phone does not start anymore and stays on the lineageOs boot. The phone is no longer detected by the ADB even though I changed the wire. And the only solution I found on the internet is to use the SP Flash Tool but I can't find the ZTE Kis 3 ScatterFile anywhere.

So I'm asking you if you would have it and if you would have a solution to my problem knowing that I need the phone and I can't buy another one.

Thank you in advance