PocketDivx ALPHA04

Guest malloc

Guest jim80b

Hello everyone. i want to have a go with adapting the pocketmvp but have got the source. can u tell me what u were using as i am trying to use embedded visual c and it keeps dying. By the way its not like i'm a pro but easter hols at uni are coming up and i will have some free time.

Tips please!!!

Guest jim80b

By the way how the %&^ are you getting such great file sizes. i took jackass on mpeg at 800meg down to 65 but i only got a 32meg card. i have split the file into 4 but thats only 20 mins a piece. wmv gives way amaller files (like 27meg) but looks pants. am rotating using divx5.02 at 100kps and sound is mono at 1kps. and decimating by 3.

what am i doing wrong?

Guest Richie M
By the way how the %&^ are you getting such great file sizes. i took jackass on mpeg at 800meg down to 65 but i only got a 32meg card. i have split the file into 4 but thats only 20 mins a piece. wmv gives way amaller files (like 27meg) but looks pants. am rotating using divx5.02 at 100kps and sound is mono at 1kps. and decimating by 3.

what am i doing wrong?

Sounds about right m8, i think most of us sue 128 Mb cards :)

Guest Richie M
All of a sudden, all the trailers have increased in contrast in pocketMVP. Is it just me or is this possible?

Have you been hiting left & right? They are the brightness controls :)

Guest v1nn1e

Your joking! :oops:

Didnt know that that was possible! I actually deleted the registry entries the pocketMVP made to sort the problem out. It worked though, but little did i know there was an easier way!

Thank Richie

Is there a list of the key mappings for pocketMVP?

• 1 month later...
Guest Chris Edwards

If anyone needs somewhere to host their encoded clips, I'd gladely offer some bandwidth off of my server at PocketMatrix.com.

Guest mark_hunter

hi all, well im sorry to ask this but i am having no luck at all with encoding dvd files with VirtualDub and its killing me.I want to encode the matrix(600mb)so that i can play it on my spv using pocketMVP but i cant even save it as Avi as i get a error message saying "error initialising audio stream compression. the requested conversion is not possible" how can this be if it has allowed me to open the file and load clints V2 settings. i am getting a really sore head and want the matrix on my phone.please help me i wanna cry! ;)

p.s i have a 128mb card is this big enough?

Guest predator

Mark, I was also having this problem, I got it working by clicking on the audio settings tab, then into compression and make sure it's set to; MPEG Layer-3, 16Kbit/s 16000hz mono, then click on the conversion tab and check the sampling rate of 16000hz leave all the other settings as they are. The 128mb card should be big enough, but if not try different audio settings, as long as the compression and conversion settings match (the lower the setting the lower the quality, and size) then you should be ok. Hope this helps. 8)

Right I'm off to eBay. I will endeavour to improve both my grammar and syntax in future :)  

PS When I get the right equipent can I still install the update in a decertified phone?

Well done matey you spell the hardest word-endeavour-right...

EquipMent.... :oops: LOL2FCK ;)

Kmon