Who actually have SPV's in stock?

Guest Bunchie

Guest Bunchie

Can anyone tell me any websites that actually have the SPV in stock and preferably free? I,ve been looking through a load but they all seem to be only doing preorders.

Guest spacemonkey

The current state of play seems to be that at launch Orange supplied most retailers with some SPVs. These all sold out around wednesday 27th. (They are all in the hands of people on this list methinks)

Now we are waiting for Orange to get some more of these on the streets. Unfortunately the fact that 1400 were nicked from Heathrow is probably not helping. Shops were told end of this week or start of next but now it seems that end of next week 5th Decish is probably when more will start circulating.

Just a question from me... I am waitlisted for one when they come in and I've heard a lot about free deals and most of these seem to be based around new connections. I am already with orange and at the point for an upgrade (ie my previous 12 months has finished) should I be able to get in on this pricing rather than the 99.99 upgrade charge? If so where?

Later

Monkey

Guest Moony1234

im in the same situation as your spacemonkey.

I just phoned orange up and gave them the 30 day cancel contract notice, they said "why do you want to cancel?" i said "my 12 months is up and i am taking out a new contract on the SPV with you very shortly" they said "ah ok, good!".

Just do that :D