How to remove the SPV E100 SIM LOCK... PERMANENTLY!

Guest Star_Dudy

When I run SPVunlock.exe it just stays on "Retrieving SPV Unlock Code : 0%" and doesn't move. Is there a particular reason for this? If so, is there any way around it? My bootloader is v0.91.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest awarner [MVP]

What phone do you have and what update are you running?

If you have bootloader higher than V0.98 you need to download it

but need to know the above question first.

• 4 weeks later...

The unlocking-program in the link given in the first page of this thread doesn't work.

So I, as the good girl I am, read ALL of the 21 pages and now after hours of reading it finally works!! ;)

With this link:

http://www.freeyourmobile.com/FrontPages/spvunlock.htm

I still recomend reading some of it anyway, many of the questions are the same and the answers have already been posted.

Thanks to all the clever heads :lol:

TKJ

Guest dinoalbert
is it possible to http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Unlock my sap bootloader ver 1.09 using the USBterm?

welcome to modaco!

No you need to have 0.98 bootloader...and if you are using the Smart 1.6 ROM, I believe you can not use the spvunlock software....you need to use a different method...you know who to ask for when it comes to this :wink:

Guest My-Media

I have tried this, But now i see i have version 1.00 of Bootloader(Canary)

Can i install an older version?

Or do i have to look for an another unlock methode?

I don't have an orange simcard, only a vodafone one..

:lol:

i can not download the SPVUnlock.exe when i click the site it displays no permission to acces the server....what will i do....

the only program that i install in my phone is the explorer and task manager,my operator is 1.6.08,by the way im from the philippines and im using the samrt amazing phone.my phone was locked to 1 network.now i want to used other network..

since im a new user is there anyone who can explain me the "bootloaders .98"

tnx..

Guest awarner [MVP]

Go to www.monolithix.org you can get the unlock app there.

As you have a newer bootloader it is not a simple procedure to downgrade

your bootloader.

The Bootloader is the same as your PC's bios it containts the information to get you phone to start up and load the operating system.

It may be best if you have a look in the Pinoy section as they may be able to help you SIM unlock your phone better than I can as I have not tried unlocking the SMART update.

guys, i need your help. im using the smart amazing phone (philippines) i just got it 2 days ago. its rom version is 1.7, BL 1.09. i cant seem to unlock it. i havent tried the one i just read from this post but it said that the BL should be from 0.91 to 0.98. my fried tried loading 0.98 from mmc but it wont read it from there. tried downgrading its rom to 1.3 or 1.5 but the phone got messed up and cant load after that. he only managed to get it back to work after loading 1.7, but still remained locked :lol: any tips how to dwngrade its rom or its BL? please help me! im really excited to use unit. thnx

Manny

Philippines

Guest mjw3786

Can someone please advise me...

I have the MPX200, and want to unlock my phone so I can use TMobile's data unlimited monthly service, but where do I get the second SIM card? Or can I simply unlock my existing SIM card from AT&T without damaging any information...or service features?

Any help would be appreciated or if you would email advice to:

mjw3786 //REMOVETHIS// @yahoo.com

thanks!

Mike

Guest schizophonic

this is a serious problem, someone needs to update the front post. Telling people with new bootloader versions cannot unlock there SPV. Alot of people are asking the same question. Some one make a new revised version of this thread plz!

I finally found out why and how i can't unlock my new e200, after shifting through like 20 pages worth of post.

Guest Tomas Kocanda
this is a serious problem, someone needs to update the front post.  Telling people with new bootloader versions cannot unlock there SPV.  Alot of people are asking the same question.  Some one make a new revised version of this thread plz!

I finally found out why and how i can't unlock my new e200, after shifting through like 20 pages worth of post.

Do you mean unlocking SIM lock for certain operator or application unlock?