Smart Explorer 1.0b1

Guest jacoch

Guest jacoch

New version 1.0b1

Smart Explorer is now available in version 1.0b1. This new version adds the Find function and fixes some minor bugs. Now that all function are fully functional, I will try to improve reliability of the IR transfer.

Thanks to all for your feedback and advices.

Download here

Guest neilfenstein

Has the IR been tried with a p800? The last version when i try to transfer a file via IR it fails. Is this what you are going to attemp to improve or is this a fault of mine only?

thanks

Guest jacoch

I know some devices does not work well for IR transfers. I have tested only a T68i, a laptop with WinXP and another SPV. I will try to find some other phones, such as 3650, P800 and My-X5 to do some other tests. Some of these phone works when sending to SPVs but not in the other way (sending from SPV is based on Win API, receiving is handled manually). But I actually don't know where the problem comes from. Sorry. Hope to have some fixes in next version.

Guest MoRFLeZ

I was wondering .. do I have to uninstall the previous version .. before running this cab file!? That's what I usually do .. but can you just install it 'ontop' of the other? *LAZY look*

Guest jacoch

The registration process is still not available. It's actually my choice, because I can't activate it yet. As soon as I will be able to tell you why, you will undestand that it was your interest. I'm waiting on an answer for a long time now. But I'm quite optimistic with it and hope being able to give all my users a good news next week. If the answer is negative, I will activate the registration process and hope users will forgive the troubles the delay may have caused.

Guest Coolboy1982
The registration process is still not available. It's actually my choice, because I can't activate it yet. As soon as I will be able to tell you why, you will undestand that it was your interest. I'm waiting on an answer for a long time now. But I'm quite optimistic with it and hope being able to give all my users a good news next week. If the answer is negative, I will activate the registration process and hope users will forgive the troubles the delay may have caused.

Could have made it a "donations welcome app then" so you would have got

at least some money without this delay ;-) I certainly would have donated a

penny or two ;-)