Pictures that I took...

Guest spikex

Guest spikex
we taking the piss out of paul? if so ... HEHEHE!!

It's a PowerBook and it costs nearly £1300. It's a VERY beautiful and elegant piece of kit...just like the SPV.

Took these pictures with my SPV Camera and was very surprised about the quality!

Why would it be taking the piss out of Paul anyway? I don't get it.

Guest spacemonkey

Here's my fujitsu lifebook E-series. Nothing too flash, but I've had it for almost 2 years now, runs pretty much 24/7 and it's only bluescreened 3 times (which was when I was updating drivers and stuff anyway).

Fuji.jpg

Guest HelloDave

I'm just not a big apple fan, that's all. IMO they're too much about form over function, but i'll stop there - don't want to turn this thread into another apple vs pc debate! Each to their own :)

Guest almark

snowveiw.jpg

Lovely soft focus effect created by leaving the plastic sticker on over the lens :)

view.jpg

abbey.jpg

I had high hopes of this one. The small white mark to the left of the abbey was a half moon.

Guest Firaas
I'm just not a big apple fan, that's all. IMO they're too much about form over function

The laptops are nice. The new 17" widescreen powerbook definitely beats any Windows notebook.

While we're on the subject of laptop pictures, here's my 2GHz beauty (bad light, but the first pic is blue, and the second silver/grey):

laptop2.jpg

laptop1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...