Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

It's all shaping up nicely now then :)

Still looking forward to it, Soho is nice and easy to get to as well....

Guest Anonymous

Yes looking forward to it. I was initially diapointed by the number of people who responded to the Poll. But I guess 50 members is an acceptable number for any type of meet.

Hmmm just as long as it dosen't clash with the last episode of "Taken" (I play a starring role)

Guest wideawake

Oopps guess I should log in, above post was mine. Kind of ruined the joke now. Damn pesky admin always changing cookies..... :)

Hope it's soon so maybe then I can show my phone to someone with the intelligence to fix the bloody thing. Ha Ha.

Either that or get pissed enough to forget about it!!

Thats the last thing i want this event to turn into, a room full of people screaming at us to fix their phones for them! Although on the forums we dont mind doing it, this is supposed to be a social gathering etc etc. And besides, thats what orange cs are supposed to be paid for, lets invite some along :)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

The "Orange CS" stand? That would be fun to watch ;p

Keep voting though people if you are coming or not, we want as many participents (sp) there as possible, just to make the point that MoDaCo is a force to be reckoned with :)

Guest Paul [MVP]

Why the hell does it do that? D'oh!

I think quite a few people are waiting to see the final date, venue and speaker list (thats what the PMs indicate!), so the number will definitely still rise!

P

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Everyone is waiting for final details (i would hope).

Expect more details very soon if what Paul has told me is true. :)

Guest ClintEastman

You could run up badges with member names and avatars on (spent far too much time thinking of this) ......

Although i think i would have to go under cover so i don't get mobed!

Maybe i will go as a bottle of Fanta! :wink:

Guest almark

Give us as much notice as you can, so that those of us that live up north or as in my case in Belfast and book EasyJet.

Will there be a de-certifiying service? :)

Guest Jeeves

Maybe you should set an SPV to be the entry ticket, and get a guard to bounce anyone brandishing a nokia brick :)

Is there by any chance going to be an orange guest speaker to whom we can all moan about certification? I can imagine 100 or so modacoers could be pretty persuasuve.

Guest tallisman

Sounds great to me but a lot of the adaptations and developments are over my head - will this be fully accessible (intelligible) even to us mere beginners who have bought the SPV for its pretty colours and sounds...

If so, count me in.