Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ajb3000

Another board I visit frequently had a meet up in London, and there were about 30 people who said they would be there, and 2 people turned up, one of which came from Singapore!!

Don't worry tho, it was only a casual thing, wasn't organised as well as this!!

Guest Firaas
"]If you really look like your avatar, i'm keeping you WELL AWAY from the Pizza :lol:

Wohoo!

I'll take his share!

If anyone else who has registered but can't turn up wants to donate their pizza to me, feel free ;)

Guest Paul [MVP]

Well, obviously, the sooner the better, as the registration process isn't a 'if your name isn't down, you're not coming in' affair, it's just to give us an idea of how many are coming....

P

Guest MARKUKCOUK

any birds going?

i mean if its all blokes on this forum then ill have to think, but if theres some totty going n a chance of pulling, count me in!

Guest spacemonkey

I always go to events off the web to try and pick up birds... that's what the web is for after all... the problem is, everytime I organise a date with a girl online it turns out to be a 12 year old american boy....

Guest MARKUKCOUK

aww spacemoney!

Did I tell you i'm actually an 18 year old stunning brunette.... called mark :? heheh

i think this is a pretty male dominated forum thou int it?

Guest pablo diablo

Hi Paul

My SPV arrived Sat.

Tried to load CD-oh Dear.

OE 2000&activsync-OK, config wizard-oh no. following file wont load E:MSDCU

tried downloading from Orange website-no go

running XP Home, 256&30gb HD

Would appreciate if someone would bring Orange install CDRom to meet.

Garethpd

Guest hunkymouse

Oh, rats. I would have loved to come, but you've picked the day after I fly out to Spain for a week. Never mind! - another time...

Guest Rob.P

Firaas can have my Pizza, don't think I'm gonna be able to make it, got the car booked in for pre MOT fixes on Sat cause MOT is on Monday :x .

Firaas> Let me know if the Pizza was any good :cry: :lol:

Guest Rob.P

Ooooo, so tempted, but can't invalidate my insurance, still gotta wait a year for the points to come of from the IN10 (driving with no insurance), don't wanna get caught out again, only reason I didn't get banned was cause I had a good excuse (Still hate those fat mares that sat there and passed judgement on me :evil: ).

Guest Firaas
Firaas can have my Pizza, don't think I'm gonna be able to make it, got the car booked in for pre MOT fixes on Sat cause MOT is on Monday   :x .

Firaas> Let me know if the Pizza was any good   :cry: :lol:

Cheers mate. I'll post you the crust.