Planus SMS

Guest theodotcom

Guest MBoden

funny how 3 letters can change things Adam :oops:

I originally wrote

"What is everyone so worked up about, i've had the SPV for almost a week now "

which caused rocknsock2k to reply after which i changed my post to the intended

"What is everyone so worked up about, i've had the SPV app for almost a week now "

Guest rocknsock2k

that would explain my doppyness people reading it after the change must of thought i was an idiot lol i didnt even notice ur change

Guest mrjuglas

hahahaha :lol: ;):lol::(:lol::lol::lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest mrjuglas

Just seemed funny to me mate, not mocking you!

So, back on topic, where's that app Ben/Adam? huh? huh? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Guest MoRFLeZ

Yeah .. I have to go to bed soon *sniffles* .. I would hate to miss out on it's first day of glory *hehe*!

Hmm is the app itself gonna cost anything (she asked confuzzled)

Guest fraser

I doubt it will cost anything. It facilitates you spending more money on their SMS service, so giving it out free would be the best idea!!

Guest mrjuglas

Yeah, and also this whole thing is a follow-on from the original Retrofone Spv sms app which was for a short time a free way to send smses from your spv using GPRS and a little app... Obviously that wasn't really viable given the huge uptake and scope for abuse so this is kind of a compromise where we pay for the service but still save lots of money... I've still got a copy of the old app but I don't suppose that'll work, besides I have a feeling it's rather crude in comparison to what we're going to get any time NOW!!!

Guest fraser

Nice try. You must be new to Modaco. After a while you will learn that nothing is on time around here! Hopefully it won't be delayed as much as the Orange updates.

Actually, it's a common problem with the software industry due to reasons I can't be bothered to go into.

Guest ajb3000

I'm out of bed now, went out drinking last night :wink:, you can probably guess the rest.

I daren't give another ETA, ask Ben (Ubergeek)

Guest TSCRYPTO

Come on Ben, an update please or...

Myself and mcwarre will pay you a visit...

I will eat all your pizza and mcwarre will drink all your beer.

Scared?...you should be...

;)

8)

Guest mrjuglas

Yeah man, fanfest was awesome... sorry I'm getting sidetracked, I didn't even go... sounded awesome though...

What I meant to say is

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: WHERE'S OUR NEW SMS SERVICE :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: