Planus SMS

Guest theodotcom

Guest tbrose

I get the same error everytime "Unrecognized response from server"... Do you have to log in somewhere to send sms? And how much does it cost if you have to log in??

Is it possible to use it in Denmark?

Guest TSCRYPTO

Yeah, user name and p/w are fine - strange...

Another 'bug': In the 'Couldnt connect to server' error message, 'Couldn't' is spelt wrong. 8) (it's missing a 'd')

Might soft reset and try again.

Guest MBoden

Oh and if the program says "Connecting" for ever (forever by your definition is 60 seconds btw.) it cant establish a GPRS connection.

MBoden

Guest tbrose

Adam, where can you register for an account? How much does it cost to send an sms? - is it just the gprs you have to pay for, or do the actual sms' also have a price?

pleeease answer ;)

Guest MBoden

tbrose > yes it works from denmark, i programmed and tested it, and i live in denmark ;-)

TSCrypto > is anal retentive spelt correctly ? :wink: and no, either phone or card memory is good

MBoden

Guest TSCRYPTO

Dunno whats up - I can send to myself from the website, but not from my phone - am still getting the two error messages mentioned above.

Guest ajb3000

all I can say is double check your username and password (it might be case sensitive, i'm not sure), and make sure your GPRS is working. The app definately works, as does the API as I can send messages no problem.

Guest MBoden

TScrypto> yeah , i'm sorry, couldn't help myself, i have fixed it tho , and yes , if your GPRS is down theres no sending through Planus , so its probably that

MBoden

Guest Firaas

Won't work for me either, and GPRS is fine.

"Couldn't connect to server" is the response I'm getting - and my user/pass work fine on the main site.

Guest Firaas

Hmm... either the app or Orange have messed up GPRS - it connects to GPRS fine, but gives "The page you are looking for cannot be found." on all sites.

My bad ;)

* Goes off to play with settings

erm I got stuck in a neverending loop from contacts to planusSms.

could not kill.(cannot load program menu)

Rebooted.

Phone performed hard reset.

joy of beta apps!!! priceless!

Will