Creating compatible AVI's for Smartphone.....

Guest flashfodder

Guest flashfodder

Right peeps. I have a coupla questions that peeps on here would be the best to answer. You see, I'm pretty new to all this stuff & although being able to watch Coronation Street on my phone isn't my thing, I might wanna watch films or stuff like Red Dwarf. soo...

1) Does anyone recomend a particular en/decoder to convert AVI's & Mpeg's for the smartphone.

2) I noticed that the matrix trailer has been flipped on it's side. How do I do that?

Guest flashfodder

oooh! add on...

3) I saw on here a while ago the best option to get en/decoding compatible for Divx for Smartphone?

All help is much appreciated.

Guest blade001

Bbest way to sompress file for SPV is to use Windows media converter 7 and conveert files to wmv format.

but to be able to play big files with good quality you need to get Pocket DivX 4 which can be found in this forum, just search for it. ANd order to install this player you will need to remove software certification from your phone if you havent done it yet. Then you can use Virtual Dup to encode files, the player supports divX5.2 encoding(some ppl still having difficulties encoding with divX5.3 but i believe it can be used to encode file). I have 2 eps of simpsons on my phone and and each of then are about 23-26 meg big. Just have a look at the software forum properly and you will find all the info you need.