Fifa 2003 or Pro evo 2

Guest Vector

Guest Vector

I was just wondering what one of those footie games people like the best.

I personally prefer Pro evolution soccer 2. The player likenessess arn't as good as Fifa but it is loooaads more realistic. Oh and in Pro evo 2 the club and player names are a bit annoying but it's easy enough to change them :wink:

Pro Evo 2 any day - beats FIFAs overly flashy body into the ground and then stamps on it with its studs.. Mind you, FIFA RTWC 98 is still my fave football game - 5 a side with one player using the mouse to control. Class. Only sensible soccer comes near..

Guest SirGaz

My all time favourite was kick-off 2 on the Amiga. Took me 3 days to actually manage to turn with the ball (it was the first to have a ball that DIDN'T stick to the players feet). Used to play it for hours at a time and I only stopped when I got rid of the Amiga. Sensi was good, very good infact, but for me Kick-off just had something extra.

Guest mashkhan

Pro Evo Soccer 2 easily, Nostalgia wise I'd say the Megadrive version of Sensi Soccer. Couldn't really get into Kick Off at all. Davidrm, your pocket money probably exceeds my salary!

Guest Vector

I didn't buy it. It's my Dads, i used it without him knowing when he was in work :)

I only have a fiver a week, used to have ten, but now i have to pay for my phone contract (£21 a month)

Guest midnight

kick off extra time was the best one of the lot, the first footy game with after-touch if i remember correctly, cool thing is, its highly possible to make a game like sensi or kick off for the smartphone, of course, be even better on speccy emu then i can play pyjamarama :wink: