SP Task Manager 1.0.1

Guest jacoch

Guest jacoch

SP Task Manager is available in new final version. This version includes the following changes:

- Apps and processes are displayed with their true icons instead of generic ones.

- A confirmation dialog is displayed when quitting system apps.

- Fixed some small display bugs.

- Some apps are no longer system app in Task Manager point of view (for example Progams).

- An installer is now available.

- Added dialog for registration. SP Task Manager is still free and can be used as long as you want. But a registration dialog is displayed every 5 starts of the apps, to remind you that you can help the author if you like SP Task Manager. Price have been set to 5€($). Unfortunately, the registration process is not yet available (Kagi took too long to send me the account information). Please give me 2-3 days.

Information on Binarys - Smartphone

Guest Richie M

Well done Jacoch :)

Love the new version, i downloaded it ealier not realising it was a new version, installed it no my second SD card, ran it, :cool: Nice.

Guest Thurstan

It's beautiful. Let us know when the registration process is up and running. Will we be able to use PayPal?

Thanks for your hard work - TaskManager is the app I use the MOST, and SmartExplorer is invaluable too (lightyears better than, um, competitors - didn't want to mention the name...)

Guest johfra

Where do i need to put the files. Because i have put the files in IPSM/Windows/start menu but when i want to start the task manager it tries to start but than it doesn't do anything

:?:

Guest Richie M

Er pass - the only problem i had was; the program was on the Storage Card and i kept the old shortcut in my StartMenu - this didn't work because the new version exe had a different name - changed it & all is well :)

Guest awarner [MVP]

The file is a .cab file so the phone need too install it. if you dont have smart explorer or all explorer

put the cab file in IPSMWindowsStart MenuAccessories and run the file from there it will then self install

Guest jacoch

I won't probably use Paypal. I prefer Kagi, because it's not necessary to become member in order to send money. But if you see advantages I didn't think about, please let me know. I can change my mind and switch to paypal (or keep both). There is also chances to have these apps on Handago (but at a higher price, due to the margin taken by Handango).

Guest Richie M
There is also chances to have these apps on Handago (but at a higher price, due to the margin taken by Handango).

why let some one else that the rewards from your hard work? Just to host a download!

I'm sure with the community you will have plenty of customers.

Guest jaknife2000

I downloaded version 1.0 and it had a confirmation when closing an application, i have now downloaded 1.0.1 and the confirmation has gone ??

I know that version 1.0.1 says that it has removed bugs, was the confirmation removal a request ?

Guest jacoch
I downloaded version 1.0 and it had a confirmation when closing an application, i have now downloaded 1.0.1 and the confirmation has gone ??

I know that version 1.0.1 says that it has removed bugs, was the confirmation removal a request ?

Yes it was. The confirmation only comes for system apps in v 1.0.1. No confirmation for other apps. Maybe setting this as an option would be a good idea. Keep the idea.