.:: WinSXP Plus Skin ::.

Guest celsol

Guest Richie M

Ashley i think shdwkeeper meant on the homescreen :?

Shdwkeeper - to change the time format on the homescreen you have to edit the XML; in there is an entry that says "clock" and "format=24" just change that to say "format=12" :lol:

Guest awarner [MVP]

But you don't have to edit the home screen xml everytime,

(I did check before posting) but your way is the

correct and proper way :oops:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Sorry what I mean is that every time you change your homescreen theme

you may need to do this.

Sorry for any confusion :oops:

Guest Richie M
Sorry what I mean is that every time you change your homescreen theme

you may need to do this.

Sorry for any confusion :oops:

No, not unless you reinstall the 24-hour version; when you change Homescreen it does not overwrite any XML's it just loads them up.

as long as you save the XML in the home directory it'll stay there unless you delete it (or uninstall if it came via a HME).

Is that a bit clearer ? :lol:

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread Celsol :oops:

Guest shdwkeeper

well i changed it to 12 and there is no change, I edited the XML file with Dreamweaver and then just saved it copied it back over to phone overwrite old file and powereed the phone off then on, still 24hr format.

Guest Richie M
well i changed it to 12 and there is no change, I edited the XML file with Dreamweaver and then just saved it copied it back over to phone overwrite old file and powereed the phone off then on, still 24hr format.

Strange, works for me :?

Did you change all of them? there are 9 entries for "clock" (or search for time) and they all need changing to be 12 :lol:

Guest Scoobyroo

I've had this as my skin for a few weeks now, nice one celsol.

The only problem I have is that when i go into my daily view calendar, all the entries are in white text meaning that I can read them until I highlight them. Whats the easiest way to change the font colour for this area only?

Guest celsol
I've had this as my skin for a few weeks now, nice one celsol.

The only problem I have is that when i go into my daily view calendar, all the entries are in white text meaning that I can read them until I highlight them.  Whats the easiest way to change the font colour for this area only?

:x yeah....this is annoying and I have tried to resolve this by changing the colour but have found other parts mess up big time so have had to just live with it.

If you've played around with xlm's b4, just try altering colours in the section , if you come up with something that works well please let me know.

Sorry

• 1 year later...
Guest SCIZZORS
WinSXP Plus!

sxpplus_ani.gif

WinSXP with a Plus Pack.

Okay it maybe a little over done but it works for me  :wink:

Please read the readme.txt for install notes.

>>> 24/04/03 <<<

Reported alignment problem with MRU screen> bug found > fixed xml

download below

sorry but how do you download this?

Guest dir7650

hi, well done. cool skin. however after installing the skin on my MPX200, the Messages did not display as it should be. Instead, the words Email(0) SMS(0) MMS(0) are displayed on top of the blue Start task bar, and the time and date are displayed just below the blue task bar. is it possible to be fixed?

thanks.