__jump_unwind called......... Problem

Guest MDC

Hi

I'm having the following problem when I compile with the (WCE ARM) release config:

C:WINTESTSPVClient chrkontrolsmartmapCSoap.cpp(90) : error C2950: __jump_unwind called

Error executing clarm.exe.

CSoap.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The funny thing is that when I use the (WCE x86) debug I dont have any errors :?

Guest spacemonkey

since it's dieing in clarm.exe it's gonna be a linking problem of some sort. That is, a dll or library file is missing (or not compiled for your arm version). The fact that it works on (WCE x86) means that that library IS present in a x86 form.

In project-settings, link tab it has 'Object/library mobules' which is everything it's trying to use, compare the lists here between the x86 and ARM project settings, if they are the same then look for the library files themselves cos presumably you don't have the arm version of one of them.

i have the following in project settings link tab under object/libary modules:

(WCE ARM) Release:

commctrl.lib coredll.lib aygshell.lib wininet.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib sms.lib cellcore.lib imgdecmp.lib

(WCE x86) Debug:

commctrl.lib coredll.lib $(CEx86Corelibc) aygshell.lib wininet.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib sms.lib cellcore.lib imgdecmp.lib

I have checked my libary folder and under lib/arm and lib/x86 I seem to have exact the same files

Guest spacemonkey

hmmm... dunno then... I'm pretty sure the CEx86Corelibc is just something to do with the emulator...

I could look at your code tonight if you wanted (PM me if interested) and see if I can spot it. I've hunted down a few odd errors like that getting my stuff working but nothing leaps to mind. Most problems causing a link error would stop it working on both ARM and x86...

I found the problem........ ;)

It was because I inside a __try block had a switch where one of the cases had a return.

Something like this

__try

{

switch (a)

{

case 'a':

....do something........

default:

return L"Error";

}

Still funny the x86 config didn't complain :?

Thanks for the help anyway :lol: