What do you guys all do?

Guest James

Guest Pondrew
Here's one of the first ones, please use that :D

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...ectrician&st=20

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For those wondering why this threads been resurrected, a new discussion had just started and it made sense to continue this thread... (incidentally, I'm sure there was another thread like this with far more replies :?: )

I'm still working in customer service in the automotive industry, for one of the Times Top 100 companys. Sucks working in a call centre but the company's not so bad...

Guest SimonReed
Well, I'm a Software Development Team Leader for a small software house, mainly doing software for the Agriculture industry. Based in Lancashire.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a Dialler Analyst for a legal firm. i basically look after the outbound dialling system that annoy's 99% of UK people after 6pm with cold calls.. sorry guys :D

Guest Samsonite

I'm an Area Sales Manager (read sales rep) for an industrial data comms company - we do all sorts of kit for comms from RS-232/422/485 line drivers all the way thru to redundant ring ethernet switches with SNMP and all that sort of thing...

Guest beersoft

me?

im a systems adminstrator(read:BOFH) website programmer chap, database admin, and lead techsupport for a wonderful voice over ip telephone system and very lazy at the office by day

at night im twice as lazy spending time with the puppy of fun and poking fun at people on #modaco

i also spend a fair few hours drunk as well :D

later

Owen

I'm a musician. I play in as many bands as will pay me to play guitar, piano, bass - mostly all jazz-funk stuff.

I also do some music therapy with autistic kids & physically disabled kids, and I teach a little bit of music technolgy - samplers, sequencers and the like.

Which all means I get as much time to spend at modaco as I want! :D

Guest ga!nusha
Well I'm a telecoms engineer :D

Its not actually ALL types of telecomms  just mobiles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me too...

sort of like an orange employee

be afraid!be very afraid!i'm huntin' wuabbits :D

Guest cybercamel

Well I'm a paramedic, but also a manager with the Ambulance Service! I'm also trying to further myself by gaining a Masters in Health Informatics. It's hard :D

Guest pwest13

Im a student, so bugger all !!!

*prepares to be hit by waves of (the youth of today) abuse*

and just to really get you lot going, 1 question.

Whats Tax?

lol

Guest nickcornaglia

I am a Point of Purchase Display and Packaging Designer. I design the displays (corrugated cardboard) that you see in stores, movies, etc. I also design the primary or secondary packaging for some products. I don't design the graphics, I design the structure. How they fold, lock, etc. All 2D (and some 3D) CAD work all day. Attached is an example.

post-4796-1107120379_thumb.jpg