What's Your Ringtone? :lol:

Guest flashfodder

Guest Machineman

I got the sond Mein Hertz brent from Rammstein recorded and converted.

That wakes you up very well starts soft if you don't wake up it goes heavy and you jump ;)

Guest beavis82

Mines a normal ringing noise, but have a few custom rintones for certain people, such as Super Sharp Shooter (jungle/drum & bass) Cannibal Corpse, and Beavis saying "how come they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump? After all, you're not actually taking it anywhere... funkdat!"

SMS: That nokia "beep beep... ...beep beep" tone that annoys the hell out of people ;)

S

Guest SuperStar

Fatboy Slim: "Funksoul Brother" as ringtone and Barcode Brothers: "I'm sending you an sms" as sms tone.....

Guest gradiation

Not one i have got, but one that coule make a good tune is the theme from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Who Are You ? :)

Guest jabez

Hi there!

Could anybody teach me how to work on this RINGTONES?

Where could I get them?

How can I take portions of songs to use as ringtones?

Can I compose ringtones (just like in Nokia phones)?

Can I use voice recordings for ringtones (just like in the Nokia 3650)?

Any help would be appreciated ... Thanks

By the way ... my SMS alert is a "howling coyote". Sure gives my roommates the creeps.

Guest nika

my phone shouts 'ARSEBISCUITS!' at the mo... r2d2 for sms... king of bungholio for voicemail.. even if i don't wanna speak to the caller it still makes me laugh..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest celeborn

maybe i'm stupid

but could anyone just tell me where i can find ringtones?

çause i'm in bad need of some good ones..

and my skills at creating them myself...well..

are not too good...

thanx in advance..

celeborn

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gavinsbabe_18

still trying to convert Stray Cats' ROCK THIS TOWN mp3 to wav but my sms tone is a woman screaming to death. makes evry1 startled, one even threw it away when it beeped! damn! so now no one can else can borrow my SAP heheheh!

Guest Martin@Home

The "stupid.wav" file from croccy22 and midnights "insanity" pgm makes a fantastic ringtone ! Only trouble is, the bank phoned today to give me a bollocking about my overdraft and I spent the first 5 minutes giggling at them ! :lol:

Star Wars Imperial March for me (sampled from Jedi soundtrack). Sure beats the hell outta the shi**y bleepy version I had on my Nokia!

Guest lisann
The "stupid.wav" file from croccy22 and midnights "insanity" pgm makes a fantastic ringtone ! Only trouble is, the bank phoned today to give me a bollocking about my overdraft and I spent the first 5 minutes giggling at them !