Arsenal Vs Man U

Guest Ras

Guest midnight

Hehem completely none biased opinion (not), but with man utd's last 2 matches in the premiership, and arsenals 12 man team win in the fa cup, i gotta say man utd of course.

Woo Hoo...a fellow Arsenal Fan !!!

We are a small breed up here in Manchester!!! But I'll be chearing as loud as 10 men tomorrow night :lol:

Pete

Guest midnight

hehe, as i thought, it has nothing to do with what people think the score will be but more of a 'i hate man u, so i'm going to say that arsenal will win the match'

I think after Arsenal's shoddy past few performances they'll have a point to prove and will pull it out of the hat. Should be a good game though - Emad's prediction: 4-2 to Arsenal :lol:

What can I say nige...sorry :oops: It was embaressing that one incident had such an adverse effect on the game!!! I have followed Arsenal all my life and have to say that we are probably one of the luckiest teams around! History will tell you that our entry into top flight football was the result of a hefty bribe :shock: , and since then we have had the longest run in top flight football ever.

I'm getting excited about the game now...only 2 worries

1) We loose - I work with 30 Man U fans :wink:

2) We win - I work with 30 Man U fans :wink:

Ras - no worries :lol: - shame there werent more goals (from either side), then the whole incident would have been forgotten about

and seen as its Man U, I'm going to have to go for Arsenal as well - hope you get beat in the final though :wink: