Sign up to <a href=http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=54779>MoDaCo Plus</a> for great benefits!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest nickcornaglia

I would like trade my 50 sms messages to the winner of the Tanager (unless it's me). For how much you're paying for SMS messages out there, you'd probably be making out on that deal!

If it is possible to transfer my SMS messages to someone else in the group, I would be happy to pass them along ;) since they are of no use to me. :evil:

Guest dk1210

Hi!

I am a fellow from Greece who wants to know what extra advantages/benefits do I have if I decide to register to modaco plus forum...

Thanx in advance...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]
"]For a measly £2 per month (payable at £24 per year), you can enjoy the following current and upcoming benefits!

Available now:

- FREE licence to binarys.com Smart Explorer and Task Manager Products to all Plus members subscribed by 30/04. (New! 24/04)

- 50 free SMS messages with Planus Telecommunications

- Custom Ranks (you choose it!)  

- Banner ad free site

- Double chance to win all competitions  

- Priority registration for future events (we may have to limit numbers in future if we get too many people!)  

- Access to area for MoDaCo Plus members only

- An exclusive 10% discount at Alien Wireless. (New! 23/04)

Coming soon:

- Your own (phone compatible!) WebLog on MoDaCo (TBC)

- Other additional forum features (TBC)  

- Discounts on SmartPhone software (TBC)

- Exclusive Smartphone Software (TBC)

- Discounts on merchandise  

- Lots more I haven't even thought of yet ;)

:)

Guest dk1210

monolithix, I have already saw what paul [mvp] wrote.

I have some questions though...

I live in Greece,these 50 free sms messages per month, can I use them?

What exactly is 'custom ranks'?

thanx in advance...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

You can use the messages over the internet or using a 3rd party application on your SPV or Tanager. See the "Planus Telecommunications" forum for further details.

If you look at your nick to the left of you post you'll see it says "Newbie", mine is "Moderator - English". This is usually based on post count or role on the forum. However as a MoDaCo Plus member you can change this to anything you want through your profile. Take a look at the Orange highlighted members for examples of what they have come up with ;)

Guest Gorskar
I live in Greece,these 50 free sms messages per month, can I use them?

Those 50 free sms messages are a one off - not every month as far as I know. Post a query in the Planus support forum down the list for more info.

Guest ajb3000

yes you can use them in greece, we support the following greek networks:

Cellular OS Mobile Tel.

Cosmote

STET Hellas (Telestet)

Vodafone (Panafon)

Note: These are recipient networks, you can send from any internet connection/GPRS connection on any network.

Guest spacecowboy6982

Yo,

The SpaceCowboy is a junior and is soon upgrading to a Switch card but is on Solo just now - however there is no option for either - any ideas Paul - i thought Paypal didnt work with Switch/Solo?

Guest spacecowboy6982

There's still no option for it in the drop down menu, just the usuals e.g amercian express etc. I'll join when its up n' running :)

Cheers

SpaceCowboy

Guest Paul [MVP]

From PayPal:

How do I add a Switch or Solo debit card to my PayPal account?

To add a Switch or Solo debit card to your PayPal account, go to the My Account tab and click on the Profile subtab. Click on the Credit Cards link. On the Credit Cards page, click on the Add link and enter your debit card details.

P

Guest vijay555

Paul me love,

much as i trust MoDaCo, i'm a little concerned about PayPal subscriptions, ie where i'll be one year hence, whether i'm using the same credit card, email address, Smartphone etc etc.

May i ask: would it be possible for you to send out reminders before our subscriptions come up for re-newal, so that we have a choice to "reconsider" our subscriptions at that time? :wink:

Just a suggestion, i'm happy to be here one way or the other!

V

Guest Paul [MVP]

Not sure how this will work yet (need to chat to PayPal), but don't worry, i'll make sure it's sorted in plenty of time :)

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

Updated first post:

MoDaCo Plus members are now entitled to a Free Licence for Binarys Task Manager when registering Smart Explorer at SmartPhone.net

See the MoDaCo Plus forum for further details.

P