Where to buy cover?

Guest Maves

Guest Machineman

I don't know what you did but if ya broke yours by trying taking it off or what. But just go to your SPV dealer and see if he can order one 4 ya.

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased a cover for my SPV from

www.freedom-mobiles.co.uk

I believe that they offer an export service and the cover is designed for the SPV so there are cut-outs for the Charger, Volume button, Infra Red Port etc. Plus it's very reasonabl at £9.99.

Guest cybercamel

It depends what you mean by "covers". I'm not sure where you'd get an actual new case for the phone, but if you mean a protective cover that goes over the existing phone, then like Al said, the one from Freedom mobiles is cheap and works!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anders_g

There must be a place we can buy the covers for themselves without installation.

Doesn't anybody know something?

/Anders

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rich23

:lol: :D :lol: wey hay just got in from a great nite out,oh s***! when i dropped my phone it did get broken!!where the hell do i get a new case for it?

Guest rich23

Sorry for my drunken post last nite,but guess what i went to my local orange dealer,I admited my foolishness to the guy in the shop,he popped out the back and got me a shiny new case from a dummy phone!!!! Top marks to Orange for customer service.

So ive now got a spare case to paint watch this space.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest squall

my phone has been sent away to hayes tech. to get repaired, so i asked if they do spare covers, i will post when i get an answer