.:: OLD Windows Longhorn SPV Pro + Extras + WMP Skin ::.

Guest gradiation

Guest gradiation

Hey guys, just a little something i've been working on over the past couple of days. I recently downloaded the windows longhorn skin by Richard M, which i thought was ace but it did seem to be a bit crouded, however the old XP skin was a lot more readable, so i thought i'd have a go at making my first skin and murged the two together to make a slick and smooth version of the Longhorn skin a long with a couple of my own touches.

I must give a huge thanks to Richard M for giving me such a great model to work with in the first place, and i hope you all like it.

LonghornSPVPro.zip

Guest gradiation

As well as the skin, i have also made some extra screens for the volume and such, to install please follow the guide on midnights site.

PS. these can also be used on Richard M's skin but you may have to change the colour of the alert text header in the xml file

Longhorn_Extras.zip

Guest gradiation

Can people actually see the screenshots above, i've had two people say they can't see em? If not what am i doin wrong, cos i can see them

Hi

I get an error when trying to install the HME file "installation failed, The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions" ;)

any ideas, is there a problem with the file?

My SPV is de'certed and i can still run apps like regedit...

Cheers :shock:

Bugs

Guest gradiation

hmmmm, not sure bugs, if i send u the xml and pics as a zip, would u be ok to drop them in your home folder?

Meaks, i do sort of have an incoming call template, it basically lets you put a picture in that circle, i'll post it up shortly. on the mediaplayer front, i never even thought, but i'll give it a go tomorrow aft, off to the dentist in the mornin :|

Guest meaks

Cheers nicely done. Sorry to be picky-can you make the bubble where you put the callers picture a bit bigger? Can't really get most of my caller pics in there :shock:

Guest gradiation

lol, yea, will have to be tomorrow now, the missis is wanting here beauty sleep ;) will try and get my media skin and a better template up for tomorrow, so keep ur eyes open.

Guest gradiation

So is mine, i'm looking into making one cab file that will install everything, but i proimise to finish the incall template:D

if anyone could help us out on the cab front that would be great, i just need to know how to edit the registry.

Guest gradiation

Just updated the incall template for you, plus i've added another default image, for when you don't have a pic, that way it doesn't look odd having different sized circles.

You'll have to right click it and do a save as, hope this is better for ya.

Still after some help with the registry thing though (hint hint Richie M and Midnight ;) )

Guest Richie M
Richie:

You were talking about a new verion too... whats up with that? when are we going 2 see it?

Coming very soon and with lots of nice original surprises ;)