.:: OLD Windows Longhorn SPV Pro + Extras + WMP Skin ::.

Guest gradiation

I loved the the original Longhorn skins but this one, WOW! I love it even more, thanks for adding the "screensaver" feature as its on Id have liked to see in it in the previous version. Is there any way of having animated gifs on it though?

Guest gradiation

Richie please post soon, my girlfriend thinks i spend too much time on the forum already, without having to spend another day hitting refresh to see if you posted yet ;)

Guest Richie M
He probably hasn't even made another one, he might be just making things up, look at is avatar ;)

Tsk Tsk young David, patience is a virtu, what ever that means :)

Longhorn build 4015 was released today :) so i'm redoing my screens to take into account the new gfx :D

It may be up tomorrow, or Monday or Tuesday ;)

Soon...........

Guest gradiation

Grrrrrrrrrrr, I'm so close to having an installer that installs the theme, extras and media skin, but i can't get the registry string to hold the trailing backslash for the media skin directory, anyone got any idea?

Guest gradiation

hehe, i'm trying, but i've spent literally all day trying to get the trailing backslash to stay on but i haven't had success.

But least u can say you were an early addopter ;)

Guest gradiation

Hhuraaaaaaaaaaa! i finally figured it out, so here you go everyone, this file should install everything at once, the skin, them extras and the media skin, and sorry meaks for makin you do it the hard way ;)

PS. i've only tested it on my phone, and it works perfect, so if anyone is willing to try it out and post the results too, it would be much apprechiated

LonghornSPVPro.zip

If I install this can I revert back to my original settings easily if I want to so it will be just as it was before I installed this? I want to be sure before I try... Thanks!

Guest gradiation

If not, i will go through it step by step how to get back to your original if you like, just need someone else to confirm that it's all hunky dorry

One more question please... so this doesn't overwrite any existing files? All the original ones will remain?

I'm going to give it a go...

Thanks!

Guest gradiation

All your original files will be intact, it should be like installing any other theme, so everything that happens is reversable. it's just made to make things easy for you, so you don't have to do them by hand.

Guest gradiation

w00t! i'm so proud of myself ;) Not bad for three days work, start friday makin them theme, made the media skin saturday, and the installer sunday.

If anyone needs help at anytime regarding setting up there own installer, please ask as i know how hard it is to find stuff out, all i ask is that you spend a little time figuring out the basics, and i'll give you my .inf as an example so you can see how to do the registry and stuff.

I had no problems at all with the install (first time installing a theme!). It looks really cool... I'm not sure how to work some of the navigation so I'll have to mess with it some more... It looks like only the up and down arrow keys work, correct?