Jilowap is bladdered!!! hehe @@?{

Guest Vector

Guest Vector
yeah! i got out of it!!!!! wink wink¬¬¬¬¬

Was that meant to be a gag ;)

My fav drink is vimto hhhhmmmm ice cold Vimto :twisted:

its here mate... if you dont hurry up i am going to drink it!!! :shock:

Tell me where you are and ill run really fast and drink it!

Its great when ya go out and get p*ssed and then go home to screw your b*tch! its ace stuff, did it thursday night!!!!

Thats a permanent problem mate, seriously...all my mates ask me for the video tapes. I'll tell you the same as I tell them, www.ebay.co.uk - bidding starting at £10 ;) hehe

Guest James

my mates a ledgend and gone and got me another drink!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!! what you guy doing tomorrow? ifts going to work the i really feel for you! yeah right!

Im going on a right boozing session tomorow! Its a sunday and i dont work mondays so its become a tradition, We start at 6.30pm and go on all night!!! I know all the barmen/women at the club we go to so i get all my drinks free too which doesnt help my hangovers in the morning!!!

Guest James
Im going on a right boozing session tomorow! Its a sunday and i dont work mondays so its become a tradition, We start at 6.30pm and go on all night!!! I know all the barmen/women at the club we go to so i get all my drinks free too which doesnt help my hangovers in the morning!!!

you lucky b**stard!!! have good night mate!!!

Guest James

:roll:

I'm probably goin to be on here tomorrow,I think you'll probably have ur head down the bog Jilowap,hehe ;)

no no no!! i am very good with my drinks!!! :roll: :roll:

I think the next MoDaCo meet should be in mansfield so we can all go out and get p*ssed! I'd obviously get all the booze for free cos i Know everyone but you'll all have a good time, guaranteed!