Announcing first beta of PocketTV - MPEG video player

Guest The PocketTV Team

Guest The PocketTV Team

> Ok just to check this I changed the name of the exe and I got FILE NOT FOUND error when selecting it from SMARTEXPLORER.

That's not good.

Mabe the filr pockettv_sp_beta.exe has not been correctly copied on your SD card ? Maybe the SD card is bad ? At least, it should start PocketTV if you open it from the Smart Explorer. If it does not, try deleting the file from the SD card and copy it again.

Guest The PocketTV Team
i think it goes off exactly after 1min

And you set the backlight timout to 10 sec, correct ?

So when you don't play video, the light goes off after 10 sec, right ?

And when you play the video, how long (exactly, if you can mesure it) before the light goes off (after you press play) ?

Thanks!

Guest MoRFLeZ

Mine is set to go off after 10 seconds...

in portrait view the backlight goes off after 60 seconds. It seems to stay on longer in landscape mode.

Edited: My bad .. it goes off at 60 seconds as well.

Guest ambro

btw with the application running in the background the backlight stays on if you goto the home screen. is it just me or any1 else?

i set it to 5secs

Guest ambro

btw when the clip finish's the light comes back on, cant you have a timer routine to make it do that function again every 55 seconds for example

untill the clip has played

Guest The PocketTV Team
btw when the clip finish's the light comes back on, cant you have a timer routine to make it do that function again every 55 seconds for example

untill the clip has played

Yes, but it's still a mystery to me, I don't know what causes the light to come back on ;)

Guest casper508

Couple of soft resets and I get the icon (without touching anything else). Couple more and its working ;) :) :D

Brilliant quality on the Iceage trailor.

Cas (runs off to download other videos)

Guest StoutMan

how i did it is by using the remote display program and typing in exactly the keys what it tells u on the main page

and by lots of help via MoRFLeZ

Guest MoRFLeZ
Couple of soft resets and I get the icon (without touching anything else). Couple more and its working ;) :) :D

Now there's a trick that never fails =)