Blue SPV

Guest b1uepower

Guest Lordsmiff

I'm really interested in doing this myself - what is the finish like and how durable is it (I mean, does it chipscratch easily?) and did you use some kind of laquer or sealant afterwards?

Sorry for so many questions but it looks really good and I'm in half a mind to do it to mine ;)

Smiffy.

Guest gradiation

Not a fan of paint jobs, but that's probably cos i like my gadgets silver ;)

I will hopefully be gettin the bulbs changed in mine soon though, as soon as i have the funds. Will be sure to make sure Modaco are the first to know

Guest EmpzB

V nice paint job there ;). How did you get it so that the paint didnt cover the connector on the battery etc...going from when I sprayed my car door not even newspaper stoped the paint from going on to where i didnt want it (white window tints :?)

Guest b1uepower

the finish after i had sprayed it was good. but i put high gloss on it so its made it even better and with the gloss on it you don't get much chips on it.. there are now a cuple of chips on my side of it now.. its where i was tryin to get the cove off again.. but apart from all of that it looks really sweet ;)

i stoped the paint getting on the battery pins by putting celo tape on it.. or you can use masking tape or something like that.

If any one else tryes it let every one know on how it went.. :)

Guest @ngel

For masking surfaces there is a very interesting liquid masking, whick is called Maskol and is being produced by Humbrol!

As soon as it dries it becomes good as a masking tape!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Not all that interested in paint jobs tbh, i like the rugged look ;)

I do think some ultrabright blue LED's behind the keypad would look cool though...(the keypad lit up without the shell on looks amazing, i'll dig out my pic later on...)

Guest gradiation

I should eb attempting that pretty soon, there is a company that will do it for £25, they have been doin nokia's for years so they know what there doing. I'm just skint at the moment.

Guest digitalsakura

does anybody know where to buy replacement covers for the spv phone?

need to buy one just incase I panted wrong.

Guest axe

i dont believe this is painted. my manager has the oldest spv model and it looks just like this.

also, he asked me to do an update on it and that didnt work so i wish u the best of luck with this old piece of crap.

Guest cpt_andy
i dont believe this is painted. my manager has the oldest spv model and it looks just like this.

also, he asked me to do an update on it and that didnt work so i wish u the best of luck with this old piece of crap.

Believe it, mate. My phone is the same - see here for how it is done. Perhaps you should check your facts before accusing people's phones of being an 'old piece of crap' ;)

Cpt. Andy

Guest modfather

got my LED in my SPV done blue!!! i did have this done b4, but lost the fone... will post pics when i get a digicam in me hands!

modfather

Guest cocobrownskin

Wow excelllant paintjob me old mucker! i tell you what though, the picture on your screen in 01.jpg is of a naked woman? or am i starring to much at this white screen thats making my eyes go funny (uh oh here comes the missus)