..:: SXP2 ::.. homescreen for callface

Guest celsol

Guest Stella

tried all of the ideas here and it still wont install, and now I can't even remove the cab from the phone or the SD card anyone else had this and found away to remove it?

• 2 months later...

:?:Hi! how do i edit tel#s in the call face. never edited html. thanks! :)

SXP2* featuring callface

Based on my old WinSXP* theme with a direct link to Callface  

and a fullscreen display to see (mostly) everything.

Mostly created to show versatility of callface :wink:  

hope you like.

Celsol

*original graphics (not borrowed from others)

Thank you foor this skin it's fabulous. I change faces like you tell but i want t know if it is possible tou assign links to run programs to this picyures.

• 2 months later...

Alright Celsol. Excellent skin, well done. My problem is that I have changed some of the names of the shortcuts on the start menu, for example, 'Shortcuts' to 'Speed Dials', 'Windows Media' to 'Media Player'. And now the links to these items on the programs taskbar (not the 'recently used' taskbar) no longer work. I was wondering how I edit the xml file to change the paths to these shortcuts. I was thinking it might be better to link these shortcuts to the actual path where the file is kept, ie the Smartphone>Windows directory instead of the Smartphone>ISPM>Windows>Start Menu directory. This way it wouldn't matter if the names were changed on the Start Menu.

Alright Celsol. Excellent skin, well done. My problem is that I have changed some of the names of the shortcuts on the start menu, for example, 'Shortcuts' to 'Speed Dials', 'Windows Media' to 'Media Player'. And now the links to these items on the programs taskbar (not the 'recently used' taskbar) no longer work. I was wondering how I edit the xml file to change the paths to these shortcuts. I was thinking it might be better to link these shortcuts to the actual path where the file is kept, ie the Smartphone>Windows directory instead of the Smartphone>ISPM>Windows>Start Menu directory. This way it wouldn't matter if the names were changed on the Start Menu.

Okay, open the 'winSxp2.home.xml' file in an appropriate editor (notepad =D> ) and edit the link to whatever you wish as long as the path points to the program or shortcut link to the program.

e.g.