Where would be the best place to buy one?

Guest fpj71

Guest arvmd

Sorry Dinoalbert, i haven't been around for a while, anyway its true, the units in virramall are brandnew, sealed and packaged as addict mobile units and are being sold on variable price ranges, if someones interested in trying to buy one, (they also accept trade-ins) you can contact this #09178260910, the name of the shop owner is Mya. I got mine @ P16.5T. Of course you will risk the warranty but you can still ask smart for some assistance if u bring your unit to them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Smartphilcon

sorry guys, but the openline SAPs sold at greenhills are reconditioned ones. I know people who traded their SAPs with nokia phones because they hated it. I know one who traded his for a 7650 (stooooopid if you ask me) but then the vendors charged him P500 pa kasi daw they have to sim-unlock the SAP. DUH! ..and yeah, he fell for it!

Legally, SAPS are exclusive to SMART. Kaya to those who think they got a bargain... mejo nagoyo ka ata. anyway, they're either reconditioned or worse.... smuggled! hehe...

Guest Smartphilcon

and oh yeah... di dahil sealed, its brand new. There are a lot of ways getting around something. may horror story kasi sa GH about seemingly brand-new units na reconditioned units pala.. hehe. Anyway, goodluck, guys! =>

Guest dinoalbert

and its better to buy from Smart because like mine, after 3 months and after playing a lot with the registry, it broke, wont power on anymore so I sent it for repair to Smart who sent it to Brightpoint.... now after a week I got my SAP back with a brand new board (with a new IMEI) from HTC replaced for free.

If you bought it from GH, Im not sure if they can send it for repair at Brightpoint and get a replacement directly from HTC for free...

note: it took about a week because Brightpoint told me they wont repair my board, although repairable, because it might have some backjobs so they prefer to replace it...and thats sweet :lol: