SMS tips

Guest mapaman

is this ur looking 4? ü n Ü? ths is m0st c0m0nly use sa n0kia, wel pag nasa smart r0m ka wala yan, bt wen i upgrade my sap sa qtek r0m, b0nga sya kumpleto sya at take n0te pag nasa smart r0m kayo pr0ne kayo sa mga dist0rted msg pag may txt sa inyo na ang character ay wala sa data base ng sap, it hapen to me since i got my sap, mahlg kasi ang mga frnd ko mag include ng mga character lyk Ü kaya lagng dist0rted msg ko, yun ang pina ka duda ko, bt nw hapi na ako i never rcvd anym0re dist0rtd msg

Posted from my SmartPhone!

@mapaman

eto try ko sagutin ha Q1 on vcard sending,sad 2 say wala syang ganun like busines card sending-wala sya.pero bus card receive mero and contacts beaming via infrared. to insert J.Cruz name & number type mo manually.interchange between 2 programs Contacts & Inbox/SMS to copy correct number.

whew!

Q2 on reply function naman,d orig messages is not included-fw m n lang and type number again manually.But when u reply to an email u may choose 2 include d orig message.select MENU/options,sendin and mark box 4 msg inclusion.

whew ulit! hirap magpindot ha!

in ader words D Puede! gets?

hop dis clear ur ?'s.

I noticed that if you press and hold a key when writing sms, it scrolls thru the available characters for that key. Does anybody know how to edit the registry so as to delay a bit the scrolling characters?

yes, i found a way to do this... Ü

here's how:

1. install Remote Display on your phone (instructions here)

2. get someone to send the Ü to your inbox

(if you text me at 0920-920-1071, I can send it to you)

3. run Remote Display, then bring up the message with the Ü onscreen

4. highlight the Ü by using the "shift" key (just like selecting it in MS-Word)

5. do a "copy" (control-C)

6. exit to the inbox, then do "menu"-"options"

7. select "predefined text"

8. select one of the slots to store your smiley in

9. erase the contents of the slot, then do a "paste" (control-V)

10. press "done" and that's it! you have a Ü to insert into your SMSs

a much easier way is, go to:

1) SETTINGSREGIONAL SETTINGS and change it to ESPANOL.

2) press "yes" when the phone asks you to reboot

3) after rebooting, go to INBOXOPTIONSpredefined text

4) since your phone is on spanish, u now have the smileys you want and save them in the "predefined text" folder

5) once you're done saving the smileys, go back to SETTINGS/REGIONAL SETTINGS and put it back to english.then, reboot.

6) voila!!!

Is there a counter in our SPVs that can track the no. of messages sent much like that with the Sony Ericsson T68i message counter?  :roll:  I have a post paid account kasi and am having difficulty in  tracking the quantity of SMS I send each month.

Lagi kasi akong nag-oover sa budget... hehehe. :D 

I have a QTEK rom but I'm not sure if this has one... or hindi ko lang kaya makita?  :roll: 

Thanks.  ;)

please try to go HERE

it's a french app though... but a useful one... 8)

please try to go HERE

it's a french app though... but a useful one... 8)

pre, long time no see ah?! :lol:

nice apps! hehehe! kaya lang hindi ko maintindihan :? pwede kaya itranslate yun? calling pzee! hehehe! ;)

@chibako

oo nga e... scheduled leave kasi ko last sept. 17-19... bday din ng anak ko nung 17... tapos nag-rest talaga ko ng todo sa bahay...

i-PM mo na lang si pzee to get his modified apps...

• 2 months later...
Guest tebs_ph

pre, long time no see ah?! :)

nice apps! hehehe! kaya lang hindi ko maintindihan :? pwede kaya itranslate yun? calling pzee! hehehe! :lol:

@chibako

punta ka sa babelfish pasok mo dun sa address yung url. tapos palitan mo yung settings para maitranslate from french to english. pwede mo na siguro maintindihan yun kahit medyo malabo :wink:

Guest sonborj

Regarding the insert number feature of Nokia, i think its just a matter of software redefining by the ROM manufacturer so that we can have the said Nokia feature in our SAP. Kung pwede gawin na Save Contact then insert the no to your contacts list, that means any said no can be saved into memory di ba?

Guest dinoalbert

that smiley idea must came from modaco since this was already discussed long before any other forum sites came Ü

anyway there is also a discussion re smiley here in Pinoy area...look for the thread Simple Question...or do a search Ü