Biologin (fingerprint scan!)

Guest madu

Guest Speedy

Man this is great fun!!!!!

Just did at quick translate, here goes:

Put the file in your start menu or what ever.

Run the file, and everytime you press scan it says :FAILED

But if you press 5 and then scan it will say :PASSED and shut down.

Try it on your mates. Great fun!!!!!

Guest NederSoren

ye.. i seen this for palm before.. a friend showed me, and i was like "Woooaw how cool is that.." untill he showed me that he was pressing a button :)

Guest Drift3r

I've already fooled a couple of mates and they actually believed it was scanning my thumb!!!!!!!!!

Great laugh this app for your gullible mates :)

Guest youngerpants

cool, this could be the beginnings of a great skin/theme

btw...I'm in Spain this week... cant wait to se my GPRS bills!

Guest mike-oh

Oh there's some gullible folk out there! But it's so funny! I kid ye not; i once had someone believe that gullible meant you were good at opening doors!!! :) :( (he was very thick)

Guest badboy4life

Could this not be modified so that instead of entering 5 you enter like a personal pin code and acts like a proper security feature with just the fingerprint front end?

Guest Gorskar

I think they'd notice you typing in a pin code. It's meant as a joke, not a proper security measure.

If you want pin code security then that is already built into the phone. (just set password request on in security settings after setting up a code, and set it to come on automatically after 5 minutes inactivity)

Guest madu
nooooo! cant get in to work from the startup folder! the phone does not bring the app to the front.

I guess if you could make a delayed start then it would open up after all the other startup processes have run, that way opening in foreground

Guest badboy4life
If you want pin code security then that is already built into the phone. (just set password request on in security settings after setting up a code, and set it to come on automatically after 5 minutes inactivity)

Yeah i forgot about that feature :roll:

Also know it meant as a joke but just thought could be used as a security feature if the phone were to get stolen, most criminals are dumb enough to think that it is actually fingerprint controlled!!! :)

Guest madu

if someone makes a timer that would then run biologin.exe in the same folder and exit itself or maybe something that would bring it to front?

Guest caio1

I don't think just bringing it to front will work.

After I put it in startup and booted the phone I tried to bring it to front with TaskManager but it didn't anything...

better a timer I think.

Caio

Guest chocobogo

just a quick Q, im getting a buildup of greasy finger prints on my screen! Its starting to look like a p800 screen! Whats the best way to remove them! at the moment i use my t-shirt!

Guest MoRFLeZ
just a quick Q, im getting a buildup of greasy finger prints on my screen! Its starting to look like a p800 screen! Whats the best way to remove them! at the moment i use my t-shirt!

I use a soft cloth with just a wee bit of windex on it!

Does the phone go through the startup folder in alphabetical order? If so, why not add a q or a z to the start of the filename (Or has somebody tried this)?

Just a thought as there must be some order to the startup.

Just tried, didn't work :) Worth a try though

• 3 months later...
Guest mike-oh

If you rename name the .exe as a .scr you can use it in conjunction with the screen saver software (whos name currently escapes me) with which u can use a timer so it comes on after a few mins.