could i find the clean ROM file of Orange SPV?

Guest Rochester

Guest Rochester

what i mean is the clean MS OS, with out any other applications, such as SmartMMS or something else.

where can it download it?

could anybody tell me the link and methord?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Guest madu

You can save Windows Image from ROM onto SD card by going to Canary Bootloader. Check the hard reset topic for information on how to enter bootloader and then do NOT Erase IPSM, but SaveWINCE to SD card. min32/64mb SD is needed. If you have updated bootloader see 0.98 topic...

Guest Rochester

but does this mean save a same ROM as the orignal phone. if the org phone with some application preinstalled in the ROM. so i save the ROM file not "clean". am i right?

Guest madu

Oh I see.. That would be MS _only_ I guess since ROMs they provide to operators usually have some extras added like you said, but it is pretty much the cleanest you can get. And to be honest, I don't see why this ROM is not 'clean' enough? There's some ROM image on the site of sim unlock authors, but it's a French Orange ROM.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

MS only provide the "clean" image to the carriers, where they will modify then according to their network and any extras they want to include.

I'd be very surprised if you managed to get a copy without bribing MS or Orange :)

Guest madu
MS only provide the "clean" image to the carriers, where they will modify then according to their network and any extras they want to include

That's what I was trying to say... :mrgreen: