LOOK OUT - RIPOFF ON HANDANGO!!!!!!!

Guest Fr33$t

:evil:

I know its under five dollars, but do not, under any circumstances buy the "SMARTPHONE BACKGROuND COLLECTION" from the orange-handango site!!!!

The wavs are all ripoffs, most if not all of which can be found FREE on .wav websites. The internet links provided are mostly common sense and provide nothing of any real use and as for the backgrounds... they are almost all absolute TURD and most of you could probably create them yourselves anyway using basic software!!!!!!

I'm going to have a word with orange, as a matter of principle, they're shafting us badly enough with the certificates issue and now this???!!!!!

Guest Paul [MVP]

Be aware Fr33$t¥L1n' that that is just your personal opinion :D

The software actually has nothing to do with Orange - anyone can sell stuff on Handango.

The software is not linked from Orange's software site.

P

Maybe I did get a bit carried away and correct me if I'm wrong Paul but look at the following URL, it does have the orange logo in the top left, does it not??

http://mobile.handango.com/orange/Platform...d=0&catalog=110

And yes, it is only my view, but still, most of it is available on the net for free - you only have to look (and not very hard, I might add)!!

:D

Point taken, but how do they get away with trading under a supposedly "orange endorsed" website - because thats what I understand by the orange logo being used.

Guest Presser

I will have to agree with Fr33$t¥L1n'

The download was a rip off... ok it was under $5 and I'm not a tight ass but ! In fact after I had paid for it and viewed it I was actualy embarrased :oops:

Never mind lesson learnt and all that... think I will make a compilation myself and sell it for $2 a time... should get at least half my money back...

• 5 weeks later...