Pteale for Mascot of the Board!

Guest Syvwlch

Guest Syvwlch

He's made you laugh, he's made you sigh, groan and shake you head...

He's punch-drunk but he always comes back for more...

He's beta testing the warning and ban systems of the board...

It's time we recognized his important contribution to the life of the MoDaCo forum...

Ladies, and Gentlemen, Plastic Penguins, and Friendly Ghosts...

Vote!

PTEALE FOR FORUM MASCOT!

Edit : Ok, not the funniest thing I've ever posted... The poll will end on Monday, and we can just let it slide into oblivion. Mea Culpa

Guest Richie M

What you been smoking m8? :)

Granted, over the last week he has given us the most amusment but do we really want to encourage people like that :shock: ?

Guest Syvwlch

Richie my main man, any dweeb who behaves the same needs to be taken care of the same way.

I agree giving him attention is feeding him what he craves, but he's been so consistent in his blockheadedness that he makes such antics look stupid. His sad story is edifying.

We can sweep him under the rug until the next one comes along, or we can find it in ourselves to just laugh about it, and keep it as a sort of court jester figure that serves two purposes : a bogeyman for those who don't behave (you'll end up like him!) and a simpleton who spouts nonsense that still reminds us now and then not to get big-headed, to protect the right to express themselves for those who DON'T abuse the privilege.

No? Comments?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

That's all very well and good forum-side, however you weren't subjected to the PM barage me and awarner had to put up with.

I've spent two days dealing with this when i had a lot more important things to do, he will stay [properly] banned and his posts can serve as the lesson to others.

Anyway, I'll be back and active on Sunday evening, he's the only reason i've been here at all over the past few days, be good til then people ;p

Guest awarner [MVP]

talking about pm's I have been out for the evening and had a load more

from said prat, and the last one reads "Your silence proves me point about 1 rule for me, another for others "

err no the silence proves that I have been out for the night :roll:

and yes I do have a life outside this site, but only just :)

Guest Richie M
Anyway, I'll be back and active on Sunday evening, he's the only reason i've been here at all over the past few days, be good til then people ;p

:) MONO'S AWAY WE CAN PLAY ;)

:? Glup no we cant, AWarner is still here :oops: :cry:

Guest Gorskar

well, someone needs to distract him on one board, to give the rest of us time to spam the other boards with p*rn :twisted:

- Just kidding :)

Guest Syvwlch

Alright... Obviously not funny, nor a good idea.

Mea culpa guys, didn't think straight. Mono, my apologies as I failed to take into account the fact that we have been shielded from the worst of the dweeb's depredations by you and the other mod's good work... thereby suffering the worst of it yourselves.

A good object lesson in why your jobs are so important to the board.

I've edited the poll to end in another day (didn't know how to shut it down), and we can just (please?) let this slide into oblivion.

Again, my apologies, and heartfelt thanks for the good job you mods are doing.