Screensavers - New Screensaver 21/05/03 See 1st Post

Guest Croccy22

Guest Croccy22

Sorry i havn't replied earlier but i have been busy doing other things.

It is not quite as simple as using screensaver creation packages unfortunately.

The way my ones were made was programming them using a gamedev library called GapiDraw.

Basically you just have to write your screensaver using the programming language/librarys that you find easiest to use, and then compile the program as a smartphone executable.

So programming experience is required unforunately and there are no dedicated creation tools out there. But maybe as the scene gets a bit bigger? who knows.

Matt

Guest Croccy22

Sorry i havn't replied earlier but i have been busy doing other things.

It is not quite as simple as using screensaver creation packages unfortunately.

The way my ones were made was programming them using a gamedev library called GapiDraw.

Basically you just have to write your screensaver using the programming language/librarys that you find easiest to use, and then compile the program as a smartphone executable.

So programming experience is required unforunately and there are no dedicated creation tools out there. But maybe as the scene gets a bit bigger? who knows.

Matt

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Still no screensaver showing the time?

I have just installed pocketcandy on my c500 and some of the screensavers doesnt work properly. Unfortunately the aquarium one doesnt work. I have the danish rom which is still the "old" version, I guess thats why..

TKJ

• 1 month later...
Guest gh0stw4lk3r

can anyone tell me what the best setting in pocketcandy are?

what does the battery disable functie do?

i just set my battery to a 5 minute timeout

in pocketcandy i set the delay for the scr on 1 minute. but what do i set at the battery delay ?

i have set it to 1 minute and 5 but the scr doenst come up ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest munzab

i have a quick question: how in the world do u set the screensaver on the sp5 to be from a total black screen to one that shows the clock and date/time? i have no clue at all and can't seem to find anywhere!! thanks for helping