Upgrading from 1.3.6.7 to version 1.3.7.8

Guest bensy

Guest jamesluo
SUCCESS!!! My ROM version is now 1.3.7.8

galing! :lol: I now have Action Backup/Update

Upgrade na!!!! :D

how is the gprs and mms and network setting of smart telecom after upgrade? still there? or i need set up again?

Guest jamesluo
wow  

i've succcessfully upgrade my sap... tnx guys :lol:

how is the gprs and mms and network setting of smart telecom after upgrade? still there? or i need set up again?

if not, how can i set up network?

Guest jbyte

Yah! :lol: I've upgraded my phone's rom version using the file i've download. All settings are intact. even my messages are all there. Thanks to the link that was given by jimbou. Now, I'm enjoying my phone with action backup/restore applications and so with sms counter.

cheers! :D

Guest schadow1

wala na nga eh. baka meron kayong ibang links diyan o kaya pwedeng mag send sa akin through email spanned to 800kb files and sent through my email. unlimited mail space ako. if i already receive it, i'll host it para sa ikasaya ng lahat. oks ba yon?

thanks kung sinong magsesend sa akin. give me a private message and i'll send you my email add.

Guest leemrvnt

I always experience freezing of the screen after pressing the left soft key to switch the backlight on, Will updating the rom stop this from happening?

Guest benzguy777

Anyone kind enough to e-mail the 10MB file? I setup my e-mail already to handle this.

Please e-mail to:

[email protected]

I have already been to Greenhills, MegaMall and Galleria WIRELESS Centers and they ALL cannot do the upgrade. I think only the MAIN Center in Makati can.

Hope to recieve the ROM upate in e-mail. Thanks in Advance!

Guest wolf

i have the rom upgrade and i want to share this to everyone. so where can i upload it? i can't send it through mail cause my mail can't attach a very large file.

Guest schadow1

as i said wolf,

span it to 800kb files using winzip's split utility. send multiple emails to me at ----------------- with the 800kb files attached consecutively. I have unlimited email space so don't worry. as soon as i get the file, i will host it for everyone to download.

thanks

Guest weremanok

pwede nyo din po gawin na iupload sa yahoo briefcase tapos gawin nyong public access yung folder para pwede madownload ng lahat... 30mb naman ang alloted space sa yahoo briefcase e...

kung nde nyo mauupload pwede po pakiemail na lang sa [email protected] salamat 8-)

Guest jabez

Hi people!

This might spare you from wasted efforts.

A new upgrade software is now out. I think it's version 1.50 something. There's a thread about it now.

I'm downloading it now, but I might try it later. I need feedback from the more "adventurous" members of this forum. I can't risk "crashing" my phone ... not while I'm abroad. Di tulad sa atin, ang daling makakuha ng kapalit.

Balita naman diyan!

Mabuhay,

jabez