Xbox Live

Guest ChrisJM

Guest ricmoo2003

I have It , got it on saturday, and what i can see of it so far is that it is excellant, you get a couple of demos with it so you can play straight away, the setup wasn't as easy as they say but it works. I am borrowing my mates Unreal Championship tomorrow for some real fighting Grrr!

I was slightly irritated by the fact i couldn't use my old online name from when i used to play quake etc... it was 'Fragmeister' I used it for years but unfortunately someone had got it already on LIVE, so i called myself MeandtheDog !!!!

However imagine my surprise when i logged on to Modaco this morning only to find a post from........ Can you guess?????? well done 'Fragmeister' now what a bloody coincidence that was.

But i can confirm that Xbox Live is the best thing to come out since Graham Norton bounced on to our screens!

Cheers guys & I look forward to some Kickarse Fragging

Wey Hey!!!!

Guest Azalar

Had it since last November as i was a beta tester.

It works incredibly well and is worth getting.

Not many games yet for it but theyll come, Halo 2 and Fable among the best to look forward to.

Guest skimask

I'm planning on getting it as soon as I get broadband installed at home.

Speaking of online gaming, has anyone played Jedi Outcast in multiplayer (PC) free-for-all mode? It's next-level s*** m8

Guest ChrisJM

I am not sure if ours will work because broudband hub is no where near xbox.I am wondering if wireless reciever will work caus i am already using wireles wid my computer so its all wired up and stuff

Guest Richie M

Just use a long RJ-45 (Network) cable, my problem was the other way round - my NTL area uses the Set-top box for Broadband not a seperate Cable Modem, so i had to run a cable from my living room to my PC room upstairs.

Guest Vector

(ChrisJM is my brother) we were going to run a network cable from the Xbox but my mum won't let us coz she doesn't want a wire running through the hall. :evil:

Guest Richie M
(ChrisJM is my brother) we were going to run a network cable from the Xbox but my mum won't let us coz she doesn't want a wire running through the hall.  :evil:

Mine runs under the carpet :)

Just do it when shes out :twisted: she'll never know!

(Oh on seconds thought scrub that last bit, don't wanna get you in bother ;) sorry Mrs M (are you related to me :?))

Guest Vector

I could run it under the carpet but there's no carpet, it's laminate flooring GGGRRR :evil:

Suppose i could still rip it up and thread it under :)

Guest Richie M
I could run it under the carpet but there's no carpet, it's laminate flooring GGGRRR :evil:  

Suppose i could still rip it up and thread it under :)

Not a wise idea my friend, but if you got that stuff that runs between the Skirting board and the Laminate (cant remember what its called :oops:)you could stick it behind/underneath that ;)