Reload 1.3 (multiple colours+fixes)

Guest midnight

Guest drblow
errr, have you rebooted your phone?

and yeh, know about the space between date and text, was trying something out and forgot to change it back, my bad.

Yeah, rebooted phone a couple of times. It's weird coz if I look at the images thru activesync (IPSM/Program files/reload) it is the blue image. The registry is pointing to the correct file in the correct place - it just comes up orange instead of blue!!

Calendar fix works OK tho! I'm interested to know what you were trying out with the calendar - the xml code mentions scrolling text. Is that something like the scrolling text done with the LCD plugin??

Slightly off topic here but I noticed something to do with the LCD plugin which said it could be used for homescreen animation. Does that mean animated gifs?? Anybody?

Guest midnight

yeh, i've noticed the screw up with the call picture aswell, dunno whats causing it, real strange. i'll look into it, probably something obvious, if not, then its a bug with the os.

The scrolltext was something to do with scrolling that text, but it doesnt work, but it does wiork with the sim plugin. Thought it may work with other plugins, but unfortunately it doesnt.

its tile based animation, but same effect really

Guest Martin@Home

Midnight.... Congrats on a very cool skin ! In your very first post RE this skin, you mentioned that peeps should uninstall any wmp skins first in case of probs. Like a chump, I read the instructions after installing and lo and behold probs with wmp as posted elsewhere in the original thread. Have just downloaded the new multiple coloured versions and now wmp works again. Was this one of the fixes you mentioned or a happy coinkythink ?

Guest midnight

yeh, we did fix the way that worked, even though, all we have done is restored the wmp skin name back to what it should be called, so, uninstalling some of the other custom wmp skins may still screw around with the phone (note to wmp skin makers, dont screw with the wmp name, it can cause problems uninstalling, causing wmp to not work at all)

Guest drblow

midnight -

I seem to have fixed the incoming call screen just by replacing the image in the IPSM/program files/reload folder & then rebooting.

Guest Speedy

midnight;

are you gonna do a incall photoshop template for you reload skin?

Looks really tachy that when somebody calls it the old xbox background that pops up with the picture.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Finally got round to installing it, awesome skin, nice installer :lol:

All I want now is a permanently expanded version, and maybe one featuring the MoDaCo logo :D

P

Guest Speedy

Midnight;

just tried the new skin by Richie but jumped right back to your Reloaded skin :lol:

I dont really like the multi screen skins.

However, i saw that he had incorporated the alarmplugin, and i worked great.

Is there any chance that you might incoorporate that into you Reloaded skin (maybe instead of the second calender function which i think is the all day event one), that would really put at smile to my face :D :lol:

thanks

Guest midnight

you see, now i have a dilema hehe

this weekend i wanted to do a skin, or mod current ones (which meant adding the alarm plugin to reload and matrix reloaded skins) however, had some inspiration for a new skin, a modaco skin, so, dunno which to do first,

knowing me i'll end up doing all mods and create a new skin, we'll see :lol:

Guest Speedy

No!!!

I love your reloaded skin, the colours are nice and its plain and simple. The final golden touch would just be the alarm plugin (in my view anyway).

:lol:

[edit] oh sorry did not read your thread properly, the part about you were going to do the mods AND the skin. :D [edit]

Guest MoRFLeZ

Well well what do you know! I've had the IRiS GReeN skin on my phone since day one!! Only tested a few other skins for a few hours ... but this skin has taken over it's place!!

And I have to ditto everyone else.. that the alarm plugin would kick royal!!

Guest capt_janeway

New contest Paul?

Modaco Skin competition? Not sure what prize you can offer but it must encorporate the new logo

Just an idea :roll:

Guest midnight

hehe, MoDaCo skin first :lol: (both website and smartphone)

i do have a half finished homescreen, very clean look to it, that could be donated to someone sometime, and i also have a major update/follow up to this Reload skin entitled - P:REload that i wanna finish off sometime aswell. But, got lots to do before i get to those.

Guest NederSoren

Before I used modaco i thought Gears was one of the most active useres on MoDaCo because of the good words from him on coolsmartphone.com and to my suprise I didn't see him at all for a very long time... :shock:

BtT

MoDaCo skin.. Nice idea... i really love you modaco loge midnight (Very street)

Reload update (Can this skin be any bether????) Well yes.. the Alarm Plug In would really finish this skin as the best one ever.. The multipla colourchoises make this even cooler.. A choice of somekind of analog clock would be cool too. (Dunnu where to place it thoug.. :lol:)

Guest midnight

hmmm, the only problem with using the analog clock as far as i can tell is that it seems to really slow the phone down. One of the main reasons to keep everything on a single screen was to keep the speed up (less jpgs/gifs=less memory used=more speed), and so, to slow it down again just cos of one plugin does not really make a lot of sense, but anyways, i'll do some tests and see what happens. (and i suppose i could do a seperate version with an analog clock)

as for the alarm plugin, i will be adding that soon.

Guest Richie M
as for the alarm plug-in, i will be adding that soon.

:oops: i know i aint been around much :roll: i'll try and send it you l8r :wink:

Guest NederSoren
(and i suppose i could do a seperate version with an analog clock)

Well.. Thats one of the great things with the cool installers you and RichieM is doing.. :lol: