internet browsing

Guest woody

Guest woody

would it be possible when browsing this forum on the spv to turn the screen 90 degrees like on the divx player .scrolling would be so much better ,just up and down instead of left and right.could make it just spv viewable just an idea

Guest Richie M

Woody that would require a special spv site written :)

When you browse MoDaCo on your SPV your looking at his site not a SPV version.

There was talk agaes ago of doing a SPV version but i havent heard anymore, maybe thats one of Pauls secret projects :?

Guest woody

yeh i know what you are saying but it would be really useful that way around ,and after all this is THE site for the spv ,and if we can,t have a special viewable site who can???

Guest ClintEastman
....and if we can,t have a special viewable site who can???

One day MoDaCo will rule the world!!!! :)

to get a site on it's side would mean you would need a special (on the piss) font, you could do it with jpg's but would kill your bill (and make updates a reet pain. Now in fear of being flamed :cry: i could build an interface for MoDaCo forums in flash that you could view any way you like it (it's my job you know), i could also have it running faster with less bandwidth requirments on the server.

Now all we need is a flash player (at the moment im playing with the option of Shockwave on the SPV, and yes it can be done right now!) :wink:

Guest Richie M
Now in fear of being flamed :cry:

Are you getting a complex m8? ;)

Hey if you can do it, go for it :)

I tried browsing here on my SPV for the 1st time yesterday, not nice :D

Dunno how that guys that do, do :roll:

Guest ClintEastman

Need macromedia to pull there finger out on the subject of a player for the SmartPhone Platform first! And they will do it as Smart Devices is the new "Golden" sector at the moment, as soon as SP's start penatrating the US market they will do it (im sure there's not a lot of work involved in porting it from PocketPC (they could prob do it in a week)! Until then it's a no go. :cry: