Emulator PocketSNES,etc

Guest zweet

• 1 month later...
Guest Jassper23
There is an emulator designed for smartphones here's the link. www.fluffybunnies.com  

I downloaded the SmartNES and from other sites ROMs mario, megaman and zelda. To have a faster game response put it in your phone's memory. But, it's still better to play it on the real SNES. Have fun gaming!

Raffy

after you download that emulator and install that emulator where can you get the games and how can you run the games?

Guest spv_dman

transfer the rom to your phone. I'm not sure though if it will run if its under a directory other than where the emulator resides.

Just a comment, the SAP NES games are not as "face paced" compared to playing it in with a PC emulator, and it eats up a lot of memory. It's just amusing to see the games we used to play as a kid on family computer / TV are now being replicated thru modern devices like the SAP.

Guest Jassper23
After downloading it, transfer the rom to your phone. I'm not sure though if it will run if its under a directory other than where the emulator resides.

Just a comment, the SAP NES games are not as "face paced" compared to playing it in with a PC emulator, and it eats up a lot of memory. It's just amusing to see the games we used to play as a kid on family computer / TV are now being replicated thru modern devices like the SAP.

Thanks for the info. :)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Please read forum rules before posting. Illegal file distribution and methods are not permitted on this site. Those posts containing info on these methods have been edited.

Cheers

--Mono

Guest ppcsurfr

Please refrain from posting links, or uploading files in this forum which are considered illegal.

This site does not encourage the use of pirated software.

ROMs are available and you are allowed to have a copy if you own the original. Otherwise, you are expected to delete the ROM image from yur device or PC.

Please keep this forum clean.

Thank you.

Carlo