Show and Share your skin / home xml / background

Guest bensy

Guest bensy

I know that there are many great skins/home/background that many SAP users made. I hope that you'll share/post them here.

Show and Share your skin / home xml / background

bensy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest X3L_NAGA
@llednew can you share your skin/theme (cab or hme file?)

thanks  :lol:

excuse me how did u put the time(11:04) on the downward left of the screen?

Guest kroblanx

@x3l_naga: The easy way without doing registry tweaks? You can always install a downloaded theme (like WinSXP) then fiddle with the colors using SETTINGS --> HOME SCREEN, extract the theme's GIFs using EXPLORER, edit the images, then overwrite the original GIFs on the phone.

Guest Llednew

dinoalbert

Kala ko sira pa fone mo?

Here's the zip file of my skin. Just unzip the file into your IPSMApplication DataHome directory. Please note that this is not a cab file so it will not install automatically.

I also have a T3 version if you like, here's one of the screen shot

ss000.jpg

ss001.jpg

Xmen2_home.zip

Guest dinoalbert

oo nga eh sira pa pero kahit wala pa sa akin ang phone ko sige pa rin ang download ko ng mga apps at monitor dito sa modaco nangangati na nga ako eh :x

anyway I called up Brightpoint and they said that they replaced my board with a brand new from HTC...in fact, may available board na, they were just waiting for the new IMEI lable then after that they will send it back to Smart probably within the week :lol:

hey thanks for the X2 theme!

Guest grifter

i don't think so. as far as i know, themes should be in the main memory storage since they are used when you boot up the phone.

Guest grifter

question:

is there a way to do the ff layout?

SMS ()

i tried but i can't seem to align SMS and DATE on the same row. SMS keeps on showing up way below the carrier text.

btw, here's the xml code snippet.

TIA!

-----------------------------

SMS()

Guest lelen

Hey guys! I'm learning so much from you...Tnx! Have downloaded so many sikns from the net and keep changing it coz it does not satisfy me (like the size of the font, ...etc.) thanks for the info on how to edit it. I'll try and hope i will not destry my SAP.... LenHey guys! I'm learning so much from you...Tnx! Have downloaded so many sikns from the net and keep changing it coz it does not satisfy me (like the size of the font, ...etc.) thanks for the info on how to edit it. I'll try and hope i will not destry my SAP.... Len

Guest lelen

Kroblanx: Sorry for this... trying to follow your instructions on editing my homescreen, (ex. transferring the time at the bottom part,...etc)...but was not able to do it. I have the Smart Explorer and went there to have the GIF's edited but, from there I am at a lost...Would you care to give additional instructions...