Sim contact list problems

Guest o0Dr4g0n0o

Guest o0Dr4g0n0o

I recently swapped sims with my GF to test some stuff out... problem is when i placed my sim back in my phone all her contacts were still on my phone! Its not marked as a regular contact that you can delete, its marked as a SIM contact with the SIM picture after it along with my other SIM contacts... so now i have my GF's contacts added to my own contacts! I didnt even copy any of her contacts to my phone memory!!!

Anyone know how i can delete it? Its really annoying...

Thanks in advance! :roll:

Guest mlkanapi

I too was approached by a friend who is in the same situation. I dont know if some kind of SIM Manager like that from IA Style will help. My trial version already expired

• 5 months later...
Guest hershey07

my problem naman is that all of my contacts are save sa sim. kaya lang when i bought the phone, i tried sending a new text, noong nasa TO: box na ako, press ko yung action button walang lumalabas kahit isa sa contacts ko. so what i did is copied my contacts sa sim sa phone, now i got to sets of everything. pwede bang contacts ko lang sa sim na lang ang gamitin ko? how can i do that? pls help me....

Guest spv_dman
my problem naman is that all of my contacts are save sa sim. kaya lang when i bought the phone, i tried sending a new text, noong nasa TO: box na ako, press ko yung action button walang lumalabas kahit isa sa contacts ko. so what i did is copied my contacts sa sim sa phone, now i got to sets of everything. pwede bang contacts ko lang sa sim na lang ang gamitin ko? how can i do that? pls help me....

Try to mass delete your contacts using a workaround with a third party application Mitac Phonebackup.

Check this out. Maybe this can help:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...=asc&highlight=