Brightpoint Service Center Thread

Guest rtsport

Guest kalinte

Hi! i'm trying to have the key pads of my sap changed coz covered by the warranty. (learned that from here) at first the cs lady said that its not covered coz wala namang defect, wear & tear lang daw. as if sha pa nka log dito everynight, so i told here to ask her supervisor. lo and behold pwede na raw but they want my original receipt (april 4, 2003) for me to avail the waranty. i asked what for eh nka plan naman ako? proof of purchase daw. but since im in contract with smart technically it's their phone and i didnt purchase it, right? it comes free with the service plan 1335. a penny for your thoughts lang before i ask to talk to the manager this monday.

Guest activeingredient

Went to BP today to have my call and cancel/keypad/soft keys/front housing replaced and they checked my IMEI and sure enough it has 17 numbers... Asar!

My phone still has warranty till July 2004.

Anyway... do you think they were able to block my phone in their database? My phone is running Qtek and if i use Smart Rom it will be SMART locked again right? If I go there again, would they be able to detect that my phone was previously checked and void?

Need help... also, who is kind enough to load a SMART ROM into my phone?... I dont have a PC.

Guest dinoalbert

I went to BP yesterday afternoon lang to have my joystick replaced. I was on a Qtek ROM and my SAP is openline but they didnt know! Sinubukan ko lang dalhin kung makakalusot nga....nakalusot nga! hehe. One hour waiting lang....not only did they replace my joystick, dinamay narin nila pati ang keypads ko at softkeys....all for free! :lol: :D :(

Guest kalinte

went to smart wireless for my much needed wqarranty of the keypads. discussed my case that i dont have the Original Receipt (i was calm and compose rather than angry or demanding) and finally they listened to reason and just wants the certificate that comes with the box coz they want to know the date of purchase. unfortunately they have no service unit available. But i'll be back.

Guest humblehyper

Can anyone pls tell me kung pede ko papalitan yung keypad and casing ng SAP ko sa brightpoint without official receipt? Nakuha ko lang po kasi tong unit sa swap and the owner left for the states na pero sabi nya may warranty pa naman daw to, galing po sa smart yung unit pero he didnt mention kung san pong wireless center nya nabili. Help naman po on what to do kung sakaling hingan ako ng OR.

Tenks po.

@hyperhumble

try securing an activation certificate from smart wireless center kailangan lang d2 name of owner (in ur case the original owners name) and number ng phone mo that is if ur using a post paid plan

kasi last sat i went to bp had my keypads , lcd and joystick change yong lang ask nila sa akin kasi wala ako dala papers :)

Guest humblehyper
@hyperhumble

try securing an activation certificate from smart wireless center kailangan lang d2 name of owner (in ur case the original owners name) and number ng phone mo that is if ur using a post paid plan

kasi last sat i went to bp had my keypads , lcd and joystick change yong lang ask nila sa akin kasi wala ako dala papers :)

I cant recall his name po eh :D di po ba pedeng dadalin ko yung complete package to prove na ako na po ang bagong owner ng phone? I cant contact the real owner kasi po nasa US na po eh. :D Im only using a prepaid sim card po, pls advise.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

guyz! may problem kasi yung phone ko...

lubog na yung key dun sa may upper left ng keypads... pwede kaya ipaayos sa bright point to? at kung masisira ba o mawawala na ba yung warranty ng phone ko? kasi wala pang one year tong phone ko.

guyz give me some info naman Thanks!

Guest WeaponX

What's the telephone number of BP Ali Mall na may sumasagot na CSR? Lagi na lang kasing operator at busy lagi yung phone na binigay nila sa akin. The number they gave me was 9957174.

I want to follow-up sana on the availability of joystick switchboard because mine should be replaced. Mahirap pabalik balik kasi. Very inconvenient.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Guest WeaponX
@weapon,

please paki-post din dito kung may balita ka na sa availability ng switchboard/joystick sa BP. Thanks...

Nakatawag na rin ako at may nakausap sa wakas. Pero same number din. Nadaan sa tiyaga. :)

As of last Saturday, Feb. 21, they have stock of switchboards for joystick. They were able to replace mine that same day. At last!

Guest mlkanapi

@ all,

Sa lahat ng makapagpagawa ng phone sa Bright Point, wala na ba kayong reklamo sa mga 'fingerprints'?

Malapit nang mag isang taon yung unit ko sa darating na buan. Balak kong ipapalit yung buong front side at mga keypads parang birthday gift ko sa phone ko!

Wala na ba si 'Pining Garcia' doon? Hehe...

Guest kalinte

at last. i got smart to take my SPV for its long over due repairs. my warranty will expire next month so i have to get the key pads for free. right? i also asked them to change the casing and the glass/lense (whatever). the funny thing is. they claimed that it's their 1st case (here in Bacolod) for a subscriber to asked for a new keypad. hay naku. they have to call manila to confirm if its really for free. so i have to wait till they're finished with my phone but for the meantime, i get to bash around their serveice unit. Nokia 6600. ( get real! SPV pa rin syempre)

Guest mlkanapi

@ all,

I must say that I am very satisfied with Brightpoint's service.

I had the whole front side checked and I requested that they replace the glass screen. They charged me Php 450 as it was not covered by warranty.

I told them that the joystick was occasionally going down instead of to the left and they did something to make the movement crisp and accurate.

The left and right keypads were likewise replaced as per warranty.

In all, I have a phone that's as good as new! :)

Thanks Brightpoint!