.:: Longhorn M5 Theme + _Plug-ins [UPDATED]::.

Guest Richie M

Guest Richie M
I was wondering if you could set the "messages" screen (the one that shows email, sms, and voice mail) so that you could select voicemail, sms, or email and link/dial directly from there.... I just hate having to dial "1" then scroll down to voicemail and push talk rather than just going straight from the message screeen. Possible?
Unfortunately not, the message plug-in only has the ability to open then Inbox. Er Voice Mail is the default speed dial for button 1, so all you have to do is press and hold 1 and it dials and connects automatically for you ;)

Aside from that, your M5 skin is the only one ive used since I've bought the phone. Very impressed. keep it up, you are much appreciated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mugenakuma

Great theme Richie! I love the animated menus and options!

Unfortunatley I am having some minor display problems when using it on my unlocked and flashed Motorola mpx200. The carrier name text (tmobile) and the time's numbers (both sit in the bottom right hand corner) are overlapping. This overlapping text isn't too big of a deal but just doesn't look right.

Is there any way to fix this? Anny settings changes I can make?

I would appreciate the help since I enjoy your theme but want a clean looking homescreen. I have attached a screenshot off my phone so you can see what I'm talking about.

thanks,

Glenn

ss000.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MPXtricky

Richie - could you have a look at my post HERE please? Question about the Alarm plugin and disappearing text. Would you be willing to release the source so I can have a play or do you already know the answer? I have Microsoft SDK for Smartphone2002. Cheers

Guest Bartman

Nice skin.. But i have a BIG problem with it.. after i install it, i cant use my phone! Cuz after i reboot it, it isent asking for the password, and so i can't use my phone for anything!?

I don't know if i am the only one that have this problem, but can someone help me ??

Guest jim.mason
I've got a problem with this one as well.. Seems I have problems with every skin I install...

One of my screens looks like this... That can't be right...

Are you using the MPX200, if so its probably a conflict with the mms software (assuming you are an orange customer). There are two ways to resolve this.

1. If you don't want mms capability Perform a hard reset which will take the phone back to a status prior to orange 'branding it' and. This will remove the mms software, but will allow home screens to display correctly.

2. If you want mms capability you will need to change the registry as the orange mms plugin is not compatible with these homescreens. Look under the MPX200 section of the forum for details

• 3 months later...
Guest Jepalmer

Hello All, I have just downloaded the Longhorn M5 Skin, and it will not install! i am using the SPV E200, can anyone help?

Guest pizdyetz77

Anyone know about it working / not working on the E200 as per previous post?

Some info would be greatly appreciated.

GH

Guest Richie M

As this was made before the e200's where released: this does work on the e200 but does have some issues, my alarm plug-in goes to the Bluetooth settings instead of the Alarm settings, and i think some of the shorcuts dont work.

I think its about time i locked this thread as this really should be downloaded etc from the Download section :)