Where did people get the avatars from???

Guest mattbrown

Guest Paul [MVP]

Mine is a pic of bart from google images, a dig camera pic of the rear of my car, or a google images Arsenal logo tweaked slightly :lol:

P

Guest Vector

Ok Paul don't rub it in :lol:, if i could have 3 avatars, i would have the one i have now, a Carrera Gt headlamp and a beloved Manchester United logo :D

Guest Martin@Home

Mine is the censored version of the picture I posted a little while back in response to the "whats up his kilt" thread that awarner removed ! Took me ages to do the edit and he didn't even notice !

:lol:

Guest siu99spj

Oooh, don't know where I got MINE from. Vaguely remember coming across it (on the web) in my first year at Uni and using it as my picture on the SciFi website. I was, at the time, secretary, soon to become all powerful President, Treasurer, Secretary and any other Committee positions that needed to be filled.

Needless to say, a mere 4 years later, I seem stuck with it.

Guest Rob.P

Mine was the result of a Photography project done by a friend who was using me as subject matter, used on a number of BBS's for a number of years.

Guest Brody

I've had Gareth from "The Office", my current one is obviously from a google search as i'm trying to find the lenticular tube poster from the matrix and my new one "soon" will be of my new car :wink: