Photos taken from SAP camera

Guest jhermaine

Guest jhermaine
planning to buy the SAP?

here is a picture taken last weekend...I just resized it to get a smaller filesize..

nice shot, but why is the pictures below specially the bang bus.jpg looks clearer. my SAP takes pictures like the one you have (grainy and dark) even if it is sunny.

Guest randy
nice shot, but why is the pictures below specially the bang bus.jpg looks clearer. my SAP takes pictures like the one you have (grainy and dark) even if it is sunny.

i guess it's the lighting. the sun shld be behind the one taking the picture. what do u think carlo? you're the photographer.

HTH

randy

Guest ppcsurfr

Hi Randy...

okay to answer the question, why is it that the last photo is so much sharper than the previous ones in fll resolution mode...

Optimum distance... I've shot photos with the SAP's camera and I have noticed that photos done within a certain range appear sharper than others... try shooting from 5 to 15 feet... anything within this range normally comes out sharper than those shot at 20 feet or 40 feet or so away.

Mabuhay ~ Carlo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest master

hi,

please visit www.airfagev.com (Photo Gallery Section) for more SAP taken pictures. currently i have 52 pictures in my photo gallery.

the site also features Quick Downloads of Utilities, Games, Videos (mwv), Music (wma) and more.

see you there!

rey vegafria

webmaster

www.airfagev.com

Guest binky_p
nope. sorry. that's the way it is.

gee! tnx anyway..

i guess i just have to pan it real slow...

more power to you guys 8)

Guest marky

after i have upgrade my sap from 1.37 to 1.50 and gives me a headache the camera seems to be more faster than the old 1.37.... try to upgrade the phone from 1.37 to 1.50 smart csr now finaly has a remedy for upgrading problems......after i have upgrade my sap from 1.37 to 1.50 and gives me a headache the camera seems to be more faster than the old 1.37.... try to upgrade the phone from 1.37 to 1.50 smart csr now finaly has a remedy for upgrading problems......

Guest marky

they have this Dummy Card they called that has all the SAP programs on it. they even install smart explorer and sim manager to my sap it has a bootloader 1.09 and 1.5 upgrade ROM..... go to smart wireless center at Quezon Ave near PACO supermarket

and go to counter 10 her name is rhine she will gladly update your sap in a minute...... NOTE: if you decided to upgrade ur sap

it will be sim locked to smart..........................

Guest marky

im sorry its SMS tools.... and they told me that they know now all the unlocking programs posted here and at cool smartphone i deny that i know that sites for security purpose..

Guest mariolouis

dummy card? isn't it supposed to be just a plastic cover for the slot?

i know of only one unlocking program. is there any more?