Ringtones

Guest howitzer_89

Guest howitzer_89

need help pleez... jaz got hold of my SPVx last week...how could i use my ringtones that i placed in my SD card? when i i look at the sounds folder in the fone it is not present so i cant choose it... i dont want to plce it in the Sounds folder because free space on the fone would be wiped out...

Guest howitzer_89

here's something i discovered while playing with PHMRegEdit... i wanted to use my customized ringtones in the my SD card to work for my contacts' custom ring... and VOILA!

HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Control Panel

SoundCategories

Ring

'Directory'

Choose 'Value Data' and change the "windows" it to where the custom rings are.. (eg. Storage Cardspath to where tones are...)

that's about it!

Guest binky_p
here's something i discovered while playing with PHMRegEdit... i wanted to use my customized ringtones in the my SD card to work for my contacts' custom ring... and VOILA!

HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Control Panel

SoundCategories

Ring

'Directory'

Choose 'Value Data' and change the "windows" it to where the custom rings are.. (eg. Storage Cardspath to where tones are...)

that's about it!

and this attachement will also do well without playing PHMRegEdit...or go to the forum re customizationringtones on sd card profile

Normal.zip

• 7 months later...
Guest animasz2004

howitzer, hey man i tried this a couple of times. through PHMRegedit, from ring do i add directory? guess i did and then changed the value per instructions. after that i checked my sounds(programs-settings-sounds) nothing. and tried customizing ringtone for contacts, it cannot detect my phones default ringtone as well as ringtones on my sd. need your help. tnx man. :cry: