Voice activated dialling trial

Guest jhew

Guest Big Ron - No Longer a Mem
what the hell is the point of that? laser pointers are cheaper and also fit on a keyring (also a bit off topic for voice activated dialling innit? :))
All I asked for was a frikkin' phone with a frikkin' laser beam!

He wanted a phone with a laser beam. I didn't ask why. I don't really think he was serious - or knew that there WAS a phone with a laser beam (frikkin' or otherwise) The T300 fits the bill. Does quite a lot of other stuff too - takes pictures, sends email, plays MP3's stored on an SD card, lets you listen to the radio... sounds quite like another phone we know (except that the SPV doesn't have a laser, OR a radio!)

The humour of a genieus is sadly missed on some :wink:. Mike Myers is said genieus in this instance. My quote is a play on words of something Dr Evil once said. No, I dont especially want a phone with a laser. Unless it's one that can cut secret agents in half and alow me to take over the world MWAHAHAHAHAH!!

Guest Big Ron - No Longer a Mem
No, I dont especially want a phone with a laser. Unless it's one that can cut secret agents in half and alow me to take over the world MWAHAHAHAHAH!!

Giving rise to one of MY favourite movie quotes:

"So, Goldfinger, I suppose you expect me to talk?"

"NO, Mr. Bond. I expect you to DIE."

Mike Myers would be ten times funnier if he learned to stop flogging a joke to death and beyond. And then flogging the NEXT joke to death, and the NEXT and the NEXT and so on. Mind you... the resulting movies would be eligible for the "Best short film" Oscar.

Or another: 'You're calling me a horses arse?!' (The living Daylights)

Personally I like Myer's irreverance, somewhat refreshing in this day and age. Well t'is to me anyway. Still what ever floats ones boat.

errr

what's Mike Myers ( genious IMO :) ) got to do with voice activated dialling :?

Ask Big Ron, he started it ;) . All I did was change my avatar and quote, and all hell's broken loose, :D Think I may have to go back to Marvin the Martian at this rate. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shuflie

Me too, I wonder if we will be able to add more than ten contacts when the service is up and running? Its nice to be able to add more than one number per contact though, if you have a really good memory it would be possible to have 30 uniquie contacts just by using the three enteries per contact.

Guest Mr_Protozoa

Am I the only person who thinks voice dialling is useless (unless in a car). You just look like a fool when yelling "Barry!" over and over into your phone whilst it phones Harry.

Can no-one explain why i can't sign up to this trial, i feel left out!! :)

I'm assuming you've clicked on the 'my future trials' button at the bottom?

Besides, I shouldnt worry too much, it might well prove to be a pile of the proverbial once it's running. I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest Brody

Yes i've clicked the future trials link!! It says there are no future trials for me :) Its not fair!! Didn't someone else have this problem and overcome it?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Or it could be the profile you filled out when you signed up didn't match the profile they selected for this trial.

Just because you're signed up doesn't guarantee you get on every trial...

Guest ClintEastman
Yes i've clicked the future trials link!! It says there are no future trials for me :) Its not fair!! Didn't someone else have this problem and overcome it?

One day it wasn't there the next it was (and other people had it before me). I did nothing.....

Guest Brody

Weird, i'll write an email, as for my profile, i tried to fill in as many things as possible so that i would open myself up to trials but it obviously didn't work! We'll see...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest o2designs

Yep my little manual arrived for the trial as well this am. Looks quite handy for driving seeing how the SPV does not have voice dial.

Alex S