IA Caller ID

Guest docles2002

Guest docles2002

Guys. I have a problem. My IA caller Id trial version expired. When I tried to remove it using "remove programs" I couldn't do it. So, tried to remove it manually using smart explorer by deleting the components one by one. However the IA Caller Id in my setting/remove program didn,t go away. Worst when itried to reinstall anew download of the program it wouldnt install. I also tried to remove it using tools in my active sync dialog box it still wont go away and still wont install with a message " CAB files failed to install"Could you help me guys!!! I am turning nuts. :!: :?

Guest randy

try deleting the registry entry on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Security/AppInstall

also check the ff. folders:

IPSMWindowsAppMgr

IPSMProgram Files

IPSMWindowsStart Menu

HTH :)

~randy

Guest dinoalbert

I think there's a step by step procedure on how to remove this app aside from just doing it thru add/remove prog......try to go to their website and look for it

Guest terrible

I didn't have any problem when I uninstalled IA caller ID after the trial period expired. Have to delete certain folders though. Some uninstall leave folders behind.

• 1 year later...
Guest zaldy11

Try resetting your pon. I can give u instruction on hoe to reset your pon. But first make a back up of your files. txt @ 09228039803. zaldy