Full Orange SPV E100 Review Published in WebUser Magazine

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

An 'Exclusive' review of the SPV E100 is available now in WebUser magazine.

WebUser, the UK's Best Selling Internet Magazine, has the exclusive test on page 34 and 35 of their June 26- July 9th issue. (See picture of cover here)

The magazine states that the SPV E100:

- comes omplete with a roll-up keyboard (Eleksen)

- will sell for £200 inc VAT + Orange Contract

Source: CoolSmartPhone

Guest midnight

hehe, now this is funny, the text from web-user magazines mobile phone roundup page......

More and more mobile phones are coming with the ability to connect to the internet. This isn't the internet you see on your PC, but a special cut down version, designed to display on the smaller, monochrome screens found on mobile phones. This is known as WAP (Wireless Application Protocol). You can use WAP phones to do many of the things you might do on the regular internet, such as check your email, get travel directions, or even find a restaurant to eat in.

WAP phones have larger screens than normal mobile phones so they can display more information. If you want to use WAP services, then we recommend that you get a phone with as big a screen as possible - even with simple words you'll only be able to read about twelve of them before having to scroll down to the next one.

This category also includes other types of phone that have features of particular interest, such as built in personal organisers or MP3 players.

wow, how up to date are they :)

Guest morpheus2702

Definitely not alone there mate. WAP if it had been promoted right may have found some friends - but as it was, hyping it as the web on your phone was a big, BIG mistake!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dajoebomb

No way, i have to disagree, WAP is the coolest thing out. Especially in the world of the serires 40 and 60 Nokia's. Imagine paying £4-6 for each game you download. I have over 150 games in my collection on my pc, WAP allows you to download the games for free!! Ringtones, and wallpapers. The other option is to pay for a data cable, that can cost up to £60. Wap is a lot simpler aswell.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Maybe for bricks but it's a waste for smartphones ;)

Also £60 for a data cable :shock: you've been shopping in the wrong place :)

Guest midnight

was gonna say, this is a smartphone forum for microsoft smartphones, not for n*kia's. you get a data cable/cradle for free, if you want big downloads use yer pc, if you want mail etc on the move use gprs.

and how is wap simpler? its basically the same, just a lot slower.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.